IGNORED

Bradley Orr

NickJ

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES AN ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES AN ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

BRADLEY BRADLEY BRADLEY BRADLEY ORR.

Quality player.

Hes one of my favourite players!

Limited in ability, but makes up for it with 150% commitment every second he is around the place, always supports who evers playing, never kicks up a fuss when substituted and always has time for the fans!!

I liked watching the video when the players met the Wurzels and it showed a clip of him dancing and singing when they were singing one for the bristol city!

You can really tell how much he loves this club, its great!!

And he was my man of the match today! :dancing2:

Just done the review & ratings.....all I can say is........SNAP!!

Just needs to control his "passion" on some occassions.He did that today and played the passes he can whilst not attempting those he can't! Good lad!!

Just done the review & ratings.....all I can say is........SNAP!!

Just needs to control his "passion" on some occassions.He did that today and played the passes he can whilst not attempting those he can't! Good lad!!

It was great to see him play a lot more of a passing game, rather than just belting it over the top of everyone and it being wasted!!

It was great to see him play a lot more of a passing game, rather than just belting it over the top of everyone and it being wasted!!

I think he's getting better on the ball and could possibly surprise a few ?? If we play championship football next year it will be a big ask- but he did ok when needed in the cov & boro games

You can't knock him for

110% effort (always)

passion

loving who he plays for

can do a job at right back, right of a back 3, holding player (just) and center helf (just)

He's still quite young and learning. But has proved to be a valuable squad player this year

I think he's getting better on the ball and could possibly surprise a few ?? If we play championship football next year it will be a big ask- but he did ok when needed in the cov & boro games

You can't knock him for

110% effort (always)

passion

loving who he plays for

can do a job at right back, right of a back 3, holding player (just) and center helf (just)

He's still quite young and learning. But has proved to be a valuable squad player this year

Orr does wear his heart on his sleeve and thats part of the reason why he's popular with the fans.He is also improving as a player and at least now he's realised that he's not Glenn Hoddle and stopped wellying the ball up the pitch.

Hes one of my favourite players!

Limited in ability, but makes up for it with 150% commitment every second he is around the place, always supports who evers playing, never kicks up a fuss when substituted and always has time for the fans!!

I liked watching the video when the players met the Wurzels and it showed a clip of him dancing and singing when they were singing one for the bristol city!

i couldn t agree more 100% effort every time he plays you can ask no more from a player also a team player

I just love his celebrations with us fans when we win.

He has certainly had a lot to make up for after his minor street fight incident.

I have been impressed by his improvements, he can definitely put his central midfield days to rest. :fingerscrossed:

aye Nick, may as well stick my orr in ('orray!) to the Bradley appreciation thread.

Lot of heart innit basically, makes the most of what is limited talent, he's took the blows as has been well documented, payed for the sins of his youth like a man and is still here, mad for it as ever.

:blush: Had me welled right up during his post match interview, Northampton - soft bastard!

Great repore with The People, ey, he'd give us OUR East End back.

Cracking lad, lot's of time for him.

aye Nick, may as well stick my orr in ('orray!) to the Bradley appreciation thread.

Lot of heart innit basically, makes the most of what is limited talent, he's took the blows as has been well documented, payed for the sins of his youth like a man and is still here, mad for it as ever.

:blush: Had me welled right up during his post match interview, Northampton - soft bastard!

Great repore with The People, ey, he'd give us OUR East End back.

Cracking lad, lot's of time for him.

Bradley became one of my favourites immediatly after the Northampton game - facing the cameras straight after, virtually crying!!

Archived