IGNORED

Signed City Ball

Pickle Rick

Does anyone have a rough idea of what they rekon a City ball signed by what looks like 12 of the players of last season would be valued at? I have one and may auction it on ebay. But also not sure if I should keep hold of it for a good few years.

I can see it has the likes of Brooker, Carey, Skuse, Russell, Stewart and BAS SAVAGE!

My mind escapes me on the squad numbers but it has players whos numbers were:

19 - Noble?

11 - Tins?

Also one other random signature.

Cheers

Does anyone have a rough idea of what they rekon a City ball signed by what looks like 12 of the players of last season would be valued at? I have one and may auction it on ebay. But also not sure if I should keep hold of it for a good few years.

I can see it has the likes of Brooker, Carey, Skuse, Russell, Stewart and BAS SAVAGE!

19 - Noble?

11 - Tins?

Cheers

11 - Cotterill

4 - Heywood

19 - Noble?

11 - Tins?

Cheers

17 - bradly orr i think

I've got a signed ball from July 2005 of which i got from son's Nursery in a Charity Auction it cost me £60 not sure what it's worth now ??

Also i've got a singed and framed picture which i purchased 4 year's ago, it cost me £160,

Anyone know roughly what they could both be worth now ??

Guest east_dundry_red
I've got a signed ball from July 2005 of which i got from son's Nursery in a Charity Auction it cost me £60 not sure what it's worth now ??

Also i've got a singed and framed picture which i purchased 4 year's ago, it cost me £160,

Anyone know roughly what they could both be worth now ??

Ball would be worth about £30. Depending on what the picture is if its the whole team its prob worth about £80 at the most.

Archived