IGNORED

worse case scenario...

we fail to get promoted and rovers go up via a late push to the play-offs meaning they go the the millenium stadium and wembeley in one season...

anyone think this is a real possibilty or have i been paying to watch attention to my saghead colleagues???

Good grief! Its an unthinkable scenario. You'd better stop talking to your sag workmates....they're getting to you.... :noexpression:

we fail to get promoted and rovers go up via a late push to the play-offs meaning they go the the millenium stadium and wembeley in one season...

anyone think this is a real possibilty or have i been paying to watch attention to my saghead colleagues???

Not for me. Even if they were to win again on Saturday there last three games of the season are Lincoln,Swindon and Hartlepool all currently in the top 5. In fact I hope they do win on Saturday just so they all start to believe then it will all go tits up again! mugs.

And don't worry about us. As it stands we're in the best situation I can remember for a very long time and I do think Johnson will do it. Although I wouldnt say that to loudly just yet!

Archived