IGNORED

Showunmi.

Bobo Dave

there are these constantley circulating rumours that a few players arnt happy and are not in the right mind set demanded by the club.

the players that keep cropping up are enoch, jevo and brooker amoung others

pure speculation but popular belief seems to be gary will do what he did at yeovil at the end of the season if things still arnt right, have a clear out and tell people who don't like it his way to get out.

I'm a big supporter of jevons, and I believe he does have alot of passion as alot of pictures indicate, but he does seem lazy and unintrested at times, same with enoch, he's never been right since his injury. as for brooker, I feel thats a little less un founded

pure speculation of course, but you know you just gotta look at some of them sometime

and if the spirit isnt there, I don't want them here

Someone is :fish: ing, I smell gas.

When we are in the championship next season BCFCs forward line is going to look completely different IMO, no Enoch, Jevons, Myrie-Williams and possibly even no Brooker, they will be replaced by hard working, strong, physical/athletic players like Pospisil.

BCAGFC

Someone is :fish: ing, I smell gas.

When we are in the championship next season BCFCs forward line is going to look completely different IMO, no Enoch, Jevons, Myrie-Williams and possibly even no Brooker, they will be replaced by hard working, strong, physical/athletic players like Pospisil.

BCAGFC

What a great shout.

Realistically none of our forwards are good enough for the Championship.

Showunmi has been decent only in flashes, played poorly as much as he's played well, been injured alot but scored some important goals.

On what I've seen I'm not convinced he'd cope at the next level up and wouldn't be bothered if he left at the end of the season either way really.

Rumour I've just heard is that Enoch's going back to Luton Town............

From a Luton Town supporter.

Apparently, he's not happy in Bristol, isn't playing very well at City and wants to go back to Luton.....

utter rubbish!

why else would he have said after the game on saturday about how happy he is at City and is convinced that the club could win the title?

Showunmi has been decent only in flashes, played poorly as much as he's played well, been injured alot but scored some important goals.

On what I've seen I'm not convinced he'd cope at the next level up and wouldn't be bothered if he left at the end of the season either way really.

A lot of City fans would agree with that summary.

Enoch is too inconsistant and when he doesn't do it you have to question his attitude above all else.Johnson puts great emphasis on 'attitude' and makes short shrift of those players he thinks aren't mentally right. Maybe thats partly why we've seen Enoch only in short spells.

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=36304

On checcking his stats he's scored nearly a goal every other game in the league, better than that in both the FA Cup and Carling Cup. For me, that a brilliant return for a striker thats had a fair few injuries over the season.

People need to realise this is league 1, and the strikers in this league are not of the quality to perform week in week out i.e score every week without fail, and they are also liable to have the odd bad game.

Be nice if they played more than 25 though?

It's all very well saying his scoring record was good considering his injury record - if him being injured for half the season was unusual. If you look at his career you'll find it's far from unusual.

Injuries aside, I don't think Enoch has enough basic ability on the ball for the next level myself.

It would be brilliant if he played 40 games a season. I also agree he may not make the step up/back to the championship (having said that i would give him a chance). IMO he's been a huge reason as to City being back at the top (nearly) of the league and we should be thanking him rather than berrating him on his supposed 'inconsistency and attitude'!

Enoch has started the season on the bench because of Jevons and Brooker and has played alot of the season left wing.

taking all that into consideration.

He's started in the league (all that really matter)

22 games, 3 subs

9 goals

5 asissts

decent record considering constant injuries, yes we want more games from, but the facts are when he has played he's been a quality player this season.............SO FAR

what he did for Luton is regardless and is only worth worrying about IF and WHEN we actually get PROMOTION

I've long since stopped worrying about who's leaving, it's who's here that counts and we can't rely on SB & ES to stay fit for enough games irrespective of the Division we're in.

there are these constantley circulating rumours that a few players arnt happy and are not in the right mind set demanded by the club.

the players that keep cropping up are enoch, jevo and brooker amoung others

pure speculation but popular belief seems to be gary will do what he did at yeovil at the end of the season if things still arnt right, have a clear out and tell people who don't like it his way to get out.

I'm a big supporter of jevons, and I believe he does have alot of passion as alot of pictures indicate, but he does seem lazy and unintrested at times, same with enoch, he's never been right since his injury. as for brooker, I feel thats a little less un founded

pure speculation of course, but you know you just gotta look at some of them sometime

and if the spirit isnt there, I don't want them here

And what do those 3 all have in common??

As fans we all play a big part in the moral the players, how we treat them affects them, and all 3 of them have had their fair share of "bashing" this season!!

And what do those 3 all have in common??

As fans we all play a big part in the moral the players, how we treat them affects them, and all 3 of them have had their fair share of "bashing" this season!!

inclined to disagree there

jevons maybe (unfairly)

but showumni has got nothing but praise from what I've heard and seen at games, and brooker, well unless he reads this forum he has no reason to feel like he's had a 'bashing' so if these rumours of unsettlement are true it's clearly something wrong with the player personally or they just cant be bothered with the fight

Rumour I've just heard is that Enoch's going back to Luton Town............

From a Luton Town supporter.

Apparently, he's not happy in Bristol, isn't playing very well at City and wants to go back to Luton.....

work with 5 ST holders and loads of other fans- thats a good piece of cod you have there my friend. :phone:

Archived