IGNORED

Reserves tonight

Dollymarie

Glad to see we're stiffling this young uns career then. He's a speedy winger/striker who shouldnt have to 'hold the ball up'. Play him left wing and give him a licence.

think his biggest problem is his attitude, plays a few first team games, put in a couple of decent performances followed by a number of very poor and average games and the lad thinks he's a superstar

As for keepers, unless Basso is offski, or Weale, I would have thought they two, plus the youngster would be all we need. shows the wisdom of signing FIT players I guess.

I guess our academy lad, Ballard, isn't seen as up to it and the kid on loan from QPR, Thomas, may well be wanted back by them at season's end for all we know.

Basso has done a very good job, but Weale's availability record certainly isn't the best so far. This Newcastle kiddie may well have already been told he's being released by them, so no harm in trying to find our own decent young third keeper in a reserve game against Exeter, is there?

Brooker played the first half - looked good from where I was sat, but didn't get alot of service due to some poor passing. Why do these kids insist on trying the fancy one touch, cheeky passes, step overs etc............!!!

Keogh played well at the back - seemed to be running the show, even though Brooks had the armband.

Myrie-Williams - don't know why he bothered to turn up - body language said he wasn't at all interested in the game, like it was beneath him or something. Everytime he got tackled he was trying to claim a foul, no heart, no desire.

Woodman - did well, pushed forward etc. Lucky goal.

Debbage - trialist goalie - did well - make an excellent one-on-one diving save. But looked like he could do with losing a pound or two, or three............!!

Best player for City last night - Joel Parker - little lad wearing number 11 - ran his socks off, pacey, direct, ran at players, chased every ball, hard tackler.

Nice to see Gary Johnson & Steve Lansdown there as well.

:englandsmile4wf:

Brooker played the first half - looked good from where I was sat, but didn't get alot of service due to some poor passing. Why do these kids insist on trying the fancy one touch, cheeky passes, step overs etc............!!!

Keogh played well at the back - seemed to be running the show, even though Brooks had the armband.

Myrie-Williams - don't know why he bothered to turn up - body language said he wasn't at all interested in the game, like it was beneath him or something. Everytime he got tackled he was trying to claim a foul, no heart, no desire.

Woodman - did well, pushed forward etc. Lucky goal.

Debbage - trialist goalie - did well - make an excellent one-on-one diving save. But looked like he could do with losing a pound or two, or three............!!

Best player for City last night - Joel Parker - little lad wearing number 11 - ran his socks off, pacey, direct, ran at players, chased every ball, hard tackler.

Nice to see Gary Johnson & Steve Lansdown there as well.

:englandsmile4wf:

Parker is "one to watch" in my opinion.....he always gives 100% for the full 90 mins, even when the result is all but certain.

If only JMW could play with the same determination.

Archived