IGNORED

Proven Striker to join city

redrobin108

With all the rumours at present, which striker would you like to join us on loan tomorrow ?

Me, I would love Leon Best

over to you

contridiction

proven striker............Leon Best

one decent 14 game loan spell doesn't mean he is a proven striker

personally don't think any of the rumours on here are anything more than that, personally I don't see a decent striker at the moment who I'd like to sign who isn't currently involved in a promotion or relegation battle at the moment.

Varney or Porter would be nice but if signed they will be at the end of the season and not on loan tomorrow.

personally I'm of the view that the players currently at the club got us to 2nd in the league with 8 games to go, they deserve the chance to finish the job they started

put it this way, if Mikel Forssell joins Bristol City before 5pm today. I will literally Absail from my 6-floor classroom to the floor on my way home.

He will never join us despite Andy Cole joining Brum

very easy to say that after Steve Bruce confirmed last night that he won't be going out on loan!

Bruce said a few weeks ago he would be going out on loan to a league one club once he had signed a striker, which is why this posted started after they signed andy cole, however he has since said it won't be happening.

END OF

very easy to say that after Steve Bruce confirmed last night that he won't be going out on loan!

Bruce said a few weeks ago he would be going out on loan to a league one club once he had signed a striker, which is why this posted started after they signed andy cole, however he has since said it won't be happening.

END OF

I'm sorry, but where did you read / hear this bit ?

Bruce said that before signing Cole, not after. He now has an additional striker and had said he would let Forrsell go on loan if he could recall him which regulations prohibit (28 days minimum).

I still doubt very much that Forrsell would come here though.

Thats exactly what I thought. I'm not confident of anything hapenning, but this news ashtons speaks of was pre signing cole.

Don't be so quick to judge Loyalred chaps.

people forget that Jeff Bridges was quality in The Big Lebowski, I'd love to see him bring some of that kind of form to City.

Was Quality i have to agree, but if we're going to sign someone based on that particular 'game' i'd have to recommend John goodman, as i feel he totally outshone Jeff Brisges in that performance.

Was Quality i have to agree, but if we're going to sign someone based on that particular 'game' i'd have to recommend John goodman, as i feel he totally outshone Jeff Brisges in that performance.

ahhh. john goodman the only good about the flintstones movie.....well that and halle berry in caveman outfit.........hmmmm

I'd prefer if he could recreate his performance from One Night at McCools surely on superior form there?

Archived