IGNORED

Proven Striker to join city

redrobin108

They were fine upfront I have to agree but the the ability they showed in Armageddon outshone most performances.

Was very disappointed in her performance in Empire Records, so that would count out the possibilities of signing her, on that basis Rene Zwellenger would most definately get the No. 9 shirt.

Was very disappointed in her performance in Empire Records, so that would count out the possibilities of signing her, on that basis Rene Zwellenger would most definately get the No. 9 shirt.

Thats the belgium international isnt it. Hes no good, the belgian league is equivalent to downs league division 5. We need someone who has scored at least 5 this season in division 4.

Why not Jim Broadbent? His form and trophy winning performances are a joy to behold. Hes proven at our level and I think would make a quality signing.

Too Lightweight and small for this level, he proved that to be the case in the Borrowers.

Again the borrowers, just goes to prove my point that we could do a lot worse than John Goodman - but my sources tell me that he is signing for LA Galaxy, so that would rule him out for sure. going back to the Borrowers perhaps Mark Williams, could be a worthy signing?? Certainly proved his ilk in the Fast show, the defenders never knew where he was? - You ain't seen me - right!

If we're after Johnny Depp I'd like to see us go for Orlando Bloom, he's proved he'll run the line and put in quality performances time after time

not a fan of Orlando Bloom, however he was a member of the fellowship along with Sean Bean.......he's an experienced player and has been known to score goals in big games!

whats the point we had a proven goalscorer that GJ couldnt work with so what makes this one will be any different???

Because hopefully the incoming player won't have a head the size of a hot air balloon or an ego the size of Posh Spice.

BCAGFC

not a fan of Orlando Bloom, however he was a member of the fellowship along with Sean Bean.......he's an experienced player and has been known to score goals in big games!

With him in mind, I think someone he came up against could be even better. A proven finisher and a real menace in the box.....Pierce Brosnan

Galaxy is good but Cadburys more suited to the British game. Some of the continentals are worth trying although they tend to be plain and can be a bit bitter; possibly not what you want in the dressing room.

hmm, Kit-Kat - York play at the Kit-Kat stadium, donaldson is their top scorer... Donaldson signs today, I'm a genius! We are going up, 20 points clear of Manchester United!

Galaxy is good but Cadburys more suited to the British game. Some of the continentals are worth trying although they tend to be plain and can be a bit bitter; possibly not what you want in the dressing room.

True, there is only one continental that i'd sign, a certain Ferreo Roche, Swiz international of some pedigree and a true ambassador for the game and i think it is fair to say, that with his skills, he really would spoil us....

Isnt Sean Bean contracted to Sheffield United? Warnock will NEVER let him go, though i here his brother, Mister, is available....

Thats a shame, cause after seeing him in Sharpe, the guy had an amazing shot on him, on that note i hear Antonio Banderas is available - He is an assassin in the box!

would add some bite to the forward line?

you'd have to question his discipline though and being a valley boy, would he want to come to Bristol?

I think so far the only sensible option would be Banderas, it has already been proved that he has a great shot (Assassin) and is like a cat in the box (Shrek 2) - surely the only way forward.

I think Banderas has competition from Brosnan. He is a proven finisher and knows his way around a box. I think we are all forgetting someone though, Tom Cruise, no mission is impossible for him, even getting City promoted.

good shout, but will his religious was cause friction in the team and will it clash with Basso's beliefs?

So so far the options so far are:-

Banderas or Brosnan for their shooting prowess and finishig in the box respectively.

Ferreo Roche - looks hard, but with silky skills at heart, but is continental and could prove to be an expensive buy.

Bean - great shot, but will Sheff utd let him go?

Jeff Bridges - Great talent and possibly worked with GJ before at Cam'bridges'.

Liv Tyler - Great up front.

But personally i'd go for singer Yazz, with her 'the only way is up' attitude, surely we can't fail?

Surely she couldn't leave the Plastic Population(paste), she has been quoted as saying her heart is there and would find it hard to leave. Tony Hadley would be a good shout, he is always aiming for 'gold' is always 'true' to the cause and will run 'through the barricades' for the team.

Surely she couldn't leave the Plastic Population(paste), she has been quoted as saying her heart is there and would find it hard to leave. Tony Hadley would be a good shout, he is always aiming for 'gold' is always 'true' to the cause and will run 'through the barricades' for the team.

But is he 'hungry like the wolf' as Simon Le Bon is??

I would suggest Chesney Hawlkes but the question would be is he to selfish being 'the one and only' - certainly not a team player.

Incase anyone is dissapointed with are lack of signings heres a couple to cheer you up

. :city: heres another.

:goingup: and just one more.

. :coat:

But is he 'hungry like the wolf' as Simon Le Bon is??

I would suggest Chesney Hawlkes but the question would be is he to selfish being 'the one and only' - certainly not a team player.

Rick Astley is another shot in the dark, with his 'never going to give you up, never going to let you down' attitude.

Incase anyone is dissapointed with are lack of signings heres a couple to cheer you up

. :city: heres another.

:goingup: and just one more.

. :coat:

Whats with the crap jokes??? we're trying to have a serious conversation here!

god, some people. :innocent06:

Archived