IGNORED

D-DAY

Red Robin

All very quiet on the transfer front,city i hope and pray do bring a striker in,every body else is trying around us reading different forums.

The biggest chance of promo for many a year lets don't blow it now.

comon SL/GJ lets have some news that wets the appetite.

Lighten up kids, I'm only playing.

The transfer front is bound to be quiet

1) Because it's not even 9am yet

2) The club are hardly going to be stupid enough to let names slip (After the Wolves poaching back in the 90's

City may sign a striker, they may not. Players may not want to come here, clubs may not be willing to release players. Of course, Johnson will be blamed if this is the case, probably in a capital l etter headed post by Red Robin, but I'm sure they'll be others sticking the knive in.

Lighten up kids, I'm only playing.

The transfer front is bound to be quiet

1) Because it's not even 9am yet

2) The club are hardly going to be stupid enough to let names slip (After the Wolves poaching back in the 90's

City may sign a striker, they may not. Players may not want to come here, clubs may not be willing to release players. Of course, Johnson will be blamed if this is the case, probably in a capital l etter headed post by Red Robin, but I'm sure they'll be others sticking the knive in.

spot on that man.

personally not bothered in the slightest about signing anyone today, the right quality players don't appear to be available and I'm more than happy with the squad we have

Archived