IGNORED

East End Aggro-Hello-Dunno?

Bristol Boy

Maybe its something to do with the EE campaign.

It wouldn't have been so long ago that both the Gas and Forest would have had tickets for the entire EE.

Very close to giving away my E.E ticket; :o no exchanges though :disapointed2se::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting:

Maybe its something to do with the EE campaign.

It wouldn't have been so long ago that both the Gas and Forest would have had tickets for the entire EE.

That was less wrong than what we've done without being right from a football standpoint.Home advanatage means just that.They should have got 2,000 the same as Swansea and City should have had the other 2,500 with 1,000 seats empty to keep the PC H&S Mob happy.

Sweat our assets??

Give me strength :disapointed2se:

That was less wrong than what we've done without being right from a football standpoint.Home advanatage means just that.They should have got 2,000 the same as Swansea and City should have had the other 2,500 with 1,000 seats empty to keep the PC H&S Mob happy.

Sweat our assets??

Give me strength :disapointed2se:

Well Mr S.L you will get some noise this Sat alright; Forest players may benifit most though :disapointed2se:

Well Mr S.L you will get some noise this Sat alright; Forest players may benifit most though :disapointed2se:

That is the problem. If the Forest fans are passionate and very vocal supporters?, then they will be the only voices heard consistently throughout the game.

We go 1-down early and it is "goodnight irene" for want of a much better phrase :surrender:

Our heads will drop, Forest fans will drown out any chance our vocal contingent have to lift our team, some fans will boo at half-time and home advantage completely gone. Hey-ho.

That is the problem. If the Forest fans are passionate and very vocal supporters?, then they will be the only voices heard consistently throughout the game.

We go 1-down early and it is "goodnight irene" for want of a much better phrase :surrender:

Our heads will drop, Forest fans will drown out any chance our vocal contingent have to lift our team, some fans will boo at half-time and home advantage completely gone. Hey-ho.

Good job its not a very important game really then :disapointed2se: hey ho as you say we will just have to hope we hit the back of the net early doors and wake the stadium up. :fastasleep:

A 50/50 split would of been much fairer and exchanges to allow all the singers to get it together; bad feeling about this now :pray:

...and it all just seems so blatently obvious... I just can't get my head around why The Club can't or won't accept it and co-operate...

Frustrating to say the least.

I don't buy into that 'administrative nightmare' suggestion either, this particular game was never not going to sell out.

Archived