IGNORED

Ultra Post!

Dorset_Cider

Time to cut the mustard... we are in the best position we have been for many a year....

The time to stop talking about a 4 point cushion is gone........... now is the time for our team Bristol City FC to show us what they are really made of.

I will not subscribe to the cushion camp and state that we need to go beyond this and put all competition behind us

it is within our capabilities and we need to show all around us that we mean business......... I'm not saying that we might not do it by a point but I am saying that it is now that we need it to be our point that gets us promoted

Now is the time , now is the time for our team to believe (Like the fans every year) that it is our year......... automatic or not at all.

The only way to be certain is automatic....... so 'Come On You Reds' prove to us that you can do it.

I'll second that.

We are in a position of strength, so rather than sitting back we need to aggressively hunt down Scunny. Don't look back, look ahead and the rest will take care of itself.

Saturday is the day to go for it. I don't want to see us cautiously pussyfooting around. The worst that can happen is that we're still in second. But if we go for the jugular we can be seven points clear and maybe even top.

I hope GJ gets the players believing in themselves and being positive.

My hope is that we go into the game intent upon bossing the game. Too many times over the years we have picked teams and formations to counteract the threats offered by the opposition with the consequence that we've given away the initiative.

We need to play our own game - do all of the things which have put us where we are in the league right now and let Forest worry about how the hell to stop us on the day.

One thing is for sure...Forest will have no option but to come looking for the win and that, I hope, will be to our advantage.

Hopefully that will give us the opportunity to play some more expansive football which we've rarely seen at Ashton Gate recently. When was the last time a visiting side came to the Gate and didn't play eight men behind the ball?

I'm looking forward to the rare luxury of a team allowing us space to play in their half - am I expecting too much?

One thing is for sure...Forest will have no option but to come looking for the win and that, I hope, will be to our advantage.

Hopefully that will give us the opportunity to play some more expansive football which we've rarely seen at Ashton Gate recently. When was the last time a visiting side came to the Gate and didn't play eight men behind the ball?

I'm looking forward to the rare luxury of a team allowing us space to play in their half - am I expecting too much?

no your not they need to win so they will have to come at us. i can't wait

My hope is that we go into the game intent upon bossing the game. Too many times over the years we have picked teams and formations to counteract the threats offered by the opposition with the consequence that we've given away the initiative.

We need to play our own game - do all of the things which have put us where we are in the league right now and let Forest worry about how the hell to stop us on the day.

Here, Here-Second that!!

The Forest fans reckon that Calderwood is often to defensive away from home so don't expect them to be too gung-ho.

The bottom line is that its all about which City team show up - one against Cheltenham and Bradford or the one against 'Boro and Crewe.

The Forest fans reckon that Calderwood is often to defensive away from home so don't expect them to be too gung-ho.

The bottom line is that its all about which City team show up - one against Cheltenham and Bradford or the one against 'Boro and Crewe.

If the team that held Boro twice turns up then it is game on and boy oh boy do I hope we get those points

We need to kill Forest off early.......

Perhaps this might be one of those reverse banana skin games......... on the basis that we should know better (as BCFC supporters) and it's a big game....... we should struggle despite the league table....... but if we stop thinking four point cushion and pretend we are botom of the league then it's a 5-2 win for the City!

Either way lets get them there points and all three please.

We tend to play better against better sides anyway?

Archived