IGNORED

forest fan

Hydey

Typical BIG CLUB syndrome from the Forest fans. Some are so confident they are going to win. I really hope city put in a cup winning performance on Saturday to keep them lot quiet. Hope thats only a minority of Forest fans and the realists can see that they cant afford to lose against us. It aint over till its over as they say.

We should fear them! They have won the European cup twice! I think we should just give them the 3 points now. How dare the other 23 other clubs compete on the same playing field. :whistle2::whistle2:

Come on City! We are due 3 points at home, can't remember last time.(Queue people saying Northampton)

We should fear them! They have won the European cup twice! I think we should just give them the 3 points now. How dare the other 23 other clubs compete on the same playing field. :whistle2::whistle2:

Come on City! We are due 3 points at home, can't remember last time.(Queue people saying Northampton)

well it was 1974 the last time we beat them. But I guess we have hardly played them since then. So cant really go on previos stats. Just hope we put in a cup winning performance against a big crowd. Would be fantastic if we could repeat the atmosphere of a few seasons ago when we beat Qpr and Plymouth.

Typical BIG CLUB syndrome from the Forest fans. Some are so confident they are going to win. I really hope city put in a cup winning performance on Saturday to keep them lot quiet. Hope thats only a minority of Forest fans and the realists can see that they cant afford to lose against us. It aint over till its over as they say.

I don't think we are confident of winning we are just more confident in the team than we have been. Some of the comments on this board about us being arrogant are very far off the mark because generally it isnt true. Calderwood is the one who has constantly talked us up about winning the league not us. Its starting to come together now but the common feeling amongst us is that we'll see if the team can step up to the plate next week because they always let us down when anything is expected. Its going to be a very hard game and I will be ecstatic if we come out with the result we need.

I love Lewi_NFFC, I want to be his friend. Anybody who says the following must be an "interesting" bloke to have a chat with:

":laugh: errrrrr, where are all these people coming from? attacking our message boards. scunny fans, bristol, and O's!!

Well, if we win next week, its all over for both scunny and bristol. Forest will come 1st scunny 2nd, brizzle playoffs.

We will win, and its not only becasue of beating Cheltenham, but becasue we have found an attacking Ryhthem to our attacking side. i have watched out last 2 games and played some decent stuff. I really do think brizzle will need to be on top form to beat us next saturday, as it stands, we have won it already. Trust me, we have almost a full squad to choose from.

Trust me bristol, you will not win!!"

It's particularly the phrases in bold above I find amusing.

Can someone explain to me how it will be "all over" for us if we lose? We will still be 1 point ahead of them and unless they beat us 3-0, we will still have a better goal difference. I think the little chap needs to have a look at the league table.

I love Lewi_NFFC, I want to be his friend. Anybody who says the following must be an "interesting" bloke to have a chat with:

":laugh: errrrrr, where are all these people coming from? attacking our message boards. scunny fans, bristol, and O's!!

Well, if we win next week, its all over for both scunny and bristol. Forest will come 1st scunny 2nd, brizzle playoffs.

We will win, and its not only becasue of beating Cheltenham, but becasue we have found an attacking Ryhthem to our attacking side. i have watched out last 2 games and played some decent stuff. I really do think brizzle will need to be on top form to beat us next saturday, as it stands, we have won it already. Trust me, we have almost a full squad to choose from.

Can someone explain to me how it will be "all over" for us if we lose? We will still be 1 point ahead of them and unless they beat us 3-0, we will still have a better goal difference. I think the little chap needs to have a look at the league table.

Its idiots like that who give us a bad name. We will not know who will finish in the top two until we've all played 46 games because this thing is going to the wire and Scunny better believe it too. Won already? That guy wasnt at the Doncaster game.

I don't think we are confident of winning we are just more confident in the team than we have been. Some of the comments on this board about us being arrogant are very far off the mark because generally it isnt true. Calderwood is the one who has constantly talked us up about winning the league not us. Its starting to come together now but the common feeling amongst us is that we'll see if the team can step up to the plate next week because they always let us down when anything is expected. Its going to be a very hard game and I will be ecstatic if we come out with the result we need.

I expect its just a minority of cocky fans. However we should know that after 9 years in this league it aint easy to get out of!! I know Calderwood isnt popular with the fans because he plays games too defensively. Will you come our all attack on Saturday which will suit us? I take it you will be at the game Saturday? Are you expecting to sell out?

I expect its just a minority of cocky fans. However we should know that after 9 years in this league it aint easy to get out of!! I know Calderwood isnt popular with the fans because he plays games too defensively. Will you come our all attack on Saturday which will suit us? I take it you will be at the game Saturday? Are you expecting to sell out?

Calderwood isnt popular because often we are more interested in nullifying the opposition instead of playing to our strengths which is getting it wide and attacking in numbers which is what we did against Cheltenham. I imagine we will start defensively, try and be physical in midfield and play on the counter instead of going for it from the off which isnt CC's style. We have the quality to play more expansively but Calderwood prefers to win games 1-0 so we defend deep especially away from home which has cost us. Yes I will be there. We will sell out as general sale only began on Saturday and many see this as the key game to our season.

if it is the case that forest are playing that way then next week wont be a pretty game, i can understand gj playing the formation away from home(4-5-1). we might just go that way next week, i hope we don't, after all were at home but a point is good enough for us, the equasion gets a little easier 4 points ahead with 6 games left , however, we have been in this situation and city do often choke, also donny and crewe don't have quality strikers like forest.

there wont be much init, 1-0,0-1,1-1 or 0-0.

we coped with boro we should be able to cope with forest.

basso

orr,mcoombe,carey,mcalister

jmw,noble,skuse,wilson

enoch

brooker

thats the team id realy have a go at forest

i thin it will be this

basso

orr,mcoombe,carey,fontaine

skuse,lee j,russel,wilson,enoch

brooker

exciting game in prospect then. Will say summat though, to forest fans, we've been here before, its relatively new to you. we were like that two seasons ago under Wonderson, and look what happened.

CH your right, put that comment on the dressing room wall, and retire. Team Talk done. endex.

I come from Bristol had a season ticket at City for years, but due to job commitments moved away and started to go and watch Forest several years ago.

My heart is still very much with City, and really they deserve to be promoted, Saturday will be very interesting.

There are obviously going to be a minority of Forest fans who are cocky and think Forest will automatically get promoted, but I can assure you that many of them a couple of weeks ago were wondering if Forest would even make the play-offs. The last two games Forest have played much better, been attacking more, hence why some fans are beginning to feel more confident about things. I don't think there is any way to predict anything in this league, as both Forest and City have failed to win at times against opposition who you would have thought was a sure 3 points.

I would imagine that Forest will sell all of their allocation of tickets, they always have a good away following.

Here' hoping for a good game.

One of them says City are 'floundering'. Does he realise that City have won 7 of the last 8 games and amassed 21 points from a possible 24?

Probably not..

The problem i see atm as a Forest fan is that you guys are in form, 21 points from 24, We have 2 from 2 from teams that really arent that great. WE don't know week on wek what side is going to turn up cos they are soooo inconsistant , its a lottery.

I hope we do the business next week and catch up the points and then the last few games are going to be very tense for us all. But you can never tell.

The problem i see atm as a Forest fan is that you guys are in form, 21 points from 24, We have 2 from 2 from teams that really arent that great. WE don't know week on wek what side is going to turn up cos they are soooo inconsistant , its a lottery.

I hope we do the business next week and catch up the points and then the last few games are going to be very tense for us all. But you can never tell.

Hey we havent had the fortune of playing the same players week in week out because of injuries/suspensions/babies being born etc. We have relied on the best part of the season on our defence helping us score goals as our strikers have been out. At least you have a good selection of strikers at your club! The table doesnt lie though and lets hope that we get out of this division and maybe even you too!

Just a point about your post. If they beat us 1-0 they would have the same goal difference,2-0 and theres would be better than ours.

Archived