IGNORED

Agogo Out!

BigTime

Big blow to us despite what fans might say. Junior is a defender's nightmare and is great at creating goals for others. This is the game for Tyson to come back in the side as Grant Holt and Lester have been keeping him out.

You've got some names in there haven't you!

Will the famous players perform!?

You've got some names in there haven't you!

Will the famous players perform!?

Its all about tactics Rocky. Calderwood has got to play Tyson because of his pace and Lester for his ability to play Tyson in. These players are potential match winners but CC has to be more attacking and play less deep to get them really involved. Watch out for Commons too who is starting to look like he is bothered at last. Who are your dangermen?

Its all about tactics Rocky. Calderwood has got to play Tyson because of his pace and Lester for his ability to play Tyson in. These players are potential match winners but CC has to be more attacking and play less deep to get them really involved. Watch out for Commons too who is starting to look like he is bothered at last. Who are your dangermen?

The CSF :innocent06:

Heard Alan Wright is linking up well with Commons?

We'll have Brooker hopefully, he is gagging for a goal and maybe this is the time we'll see one after so many problems this season! Murray might be back, Betsy is very quick in his place and can shoot. Hopefully GJ won't play Smith (who hasn't scored in English football! or maybe it's about time he started :fingerscrossed: )

Both teams are talented and I do think on paper you have a better squad, it'll be who wants it most after 90mins. You coming down?

you forgot to mention our secret weapon......Scott Dobie :fish:

Heard Alan Wright is linking up well with Commons?

We'll have Brooker hopefully, he is gagging for a goal and maybe this is the time we'll see one after so many problems this season! Murray might be back, Betsy is very quick in his place and can shoot. Hopefully GJ won't play Smith (who hasn't scored in English football! or maybe it's about time he started :fingerscrossed: )

Both teams are talented and I do think on paper you have a better squad, it'll be who wants it most after 90mins. You coming down?

Wouldn't miss this one Rocky. It was an even game at CG and it took some brilliance from Southall to win us the game. Both sides are good defensively and I think its going to be whoever finishes the chances they get. Alan Wright has been a revelation. At 35 he is too good for this league and takes the pressure of Commons on the left as he bombs forward to overlap and support so marking him closely shouldnt make a difference if Wright supports like he has been doing.

I've heard he has only played about 3 games for em since his move from the unmentionables :bruce_h4h:

Aggogo has been first chocie and their best forward partnering Jack Lester with Typsn & Holt on the bench recently, for example, against S****horpe.

It's a plus for us but with Lester, Holt & Tyson fit and available, I won't be going down the pub just yet.

What about Jevons? That 0-3 game against Yeovil still gives me nightmares and he was fantastic that day.

Jevons is our top scorer with 11 in the league I believe. He has scored a few in the cup but is very inconsistent and rarely starts a game when all are fit. Brooker has just come back from yet another injury. He has been in and out all season and has only scored 2 league goals - a pitiful return from our most talented forward. Showumni scored a few at the beginning of the season but has struggled recently for form and fitness. Our new forward recruit, Smith, hasn't scored a goal in english football in any of his 52 matches.

Agogo will be missed as he's been in good form recently. Just wait until we unleash James Henry though :chant6ez:;)

I don't reckon Henry will start unfortunately :disapointed2se: . Perch will be RM and if Prutton is fit it will be him and Gary Holt in the middle. While its a very physical midfield its without creativity and I would like to see Mcgugan in ahead of Gary Holt. I was impressed with Lee Johnson at the CG in October will he be in your side City fans?

I don't reckon Henry will start unfortunately :disapointed2se: . Perch will be RM and if Prutton is fit it will be him and Gary Holt in the middle. While its a very physical midfield its without creativity and I would like to see Mcgugan in ahead of Gary Holt. I was impressed with Lee Johnson at the CG in October will he be in your side City fans?

Well Henry is in the squad for England's U18's tomorrow night Vs Holland at Huish Park. If he plays and plays well I reckon CC could chuck him in for Saturday's game.

I'm more worried about the pace of Ian Storey-Moore down the flanks and Terry Hennasy's heading!

Archived