IGNORED

Russall Osman

Red under the bed

I actually don't want Rovers to go down.  I miss Derby day and would love it if they managed to get into Division 1 with us sometime soon....
They'll be lucky to get out of Division 3 anytime soon, at least through the exit that they would prefer.

I actually don't want Rovers to go down.  I miss Derby day and would love it if they managed to get into Division 1 with us sometime soon....
:angry: Sometime soon, you are having a laugh are'nt you?

How does the year 2050 grab you? :blink:

I seriuosly think that it will be a very, very long time before we ever see another league derby between City and Rovers again (if ever at all).

I live in the hope of them going out of business...........And yes I do mean it :D

According to the BBC Russell is there until the end of the season(they deserve eachother).

But, his number 2 (I didn't get his name) has previously worked alongside Ian Atkins at Northampton and somewhere else (You can tell I wasn't listening properly by now). Russel O only seems to be there in body but I expect this other bloke is running the show with his strings being tugged by Atkins?

And you'll die in that hope mate. We aint going outta business. We are #### on the pitch but off the pitch things aint that bad.

But with the cost of Greydooms contract having to be paid up, the cost of compensation you will have to give to Oxford and then the cost of playing CONFERENCE football.

I don't see any players in the mould of Hayles, Stewart, Roberts etc in the pipeline, so you won't be able to live off the back of that either, although I suppose Agogogogo scored a few for Barnet in the conference, so may be he will re-discover his scoring touch at the level that he is happy at.

The gas would be better off with Russel Crowe ,not much of a manager but good in a s####. :angry:  :D  :blink:

My name is Russellus Osmanus Defensivus Mindimus, General of the Dourus Eurosportus Commentatorus. My team have no talent, fight, or dexterity and are staring relegation oblivion in the face........We can win this!

Guest eviltaxman

Surely they'd be better off with that Iraqi guy... Comical Ali.. the "Public Relations" bloke that always saw the bright side of everything.

At least it might help their morale!! :P

We are not facing relegation. We are facing Europe. We will take the world by storm next season. blah blah blah :angry:

Thats an interesting appointment - how can Osman introduce his favourite tactic  (the long ball) when they're already playing it?.

Robbored we arnt already playing long ball football because with the players we have at the moment that would be far to confusing for them.The current Rovers team have invented their own brand of football its called "nothing football" nothing in defence,nothing in midfield and since Lee Matthews has gone to Yeovil nothing in attack.

Surely they'd be better off with that Iraqi guy... Comical Ali.. the "Public Relations" bloke that always saw the bright side of everything.

At least it might help their morale!!  :P

We are not facing relegation. We are facing Europe. We will take the world by storm next season. blah blah blah  :angry:

No hes at QPR these days................ :D:blink:;):D:D

Look what an ex gas head manager done for us in John Ward! Maybe Osman could do the same. I infact hope he does a Pulis,  :P
seeing as they haven got £2mill to wase on transfer fees and wages,cant really see himm doing a pulis!!!

Wtf is going on at rovers , and i thought ian atkins was going to be there new manager?????????? Explain please. :angry:
Osman is there until the end of the season (and relegation I hope) along with Kevin Broadhurst, who has been Ian Atkins ASSistant at Northampton and Oxford.

My guess is that Broadhurst will be there to get the info for Atkins and when the summer comes, he will then go Atkins ASSistant in the CONFERENCE :D

Osman is there until the end of the season (and relegation I hope) along with Kevin Broadhurst, who has been Ian Atkins ASSistant at Northampton and Oxford.

My guess is that Broadhurst will be there to get the info for Atkins and when the summer comes, he will then go Atkins ASSistant in the CONFERENCE  :angry:

Similar to what I meant, only perhaps you put it better! :D

Archived