IGNORED

Glos Boy

Red Wardy

Glos Boy loves throwing out his arbitrary scenarios. They are practically the same every time. Have a look, the forum is littered with them.

Right, I've got a scenario for Glos Boy:

It's 4.30pm on the 5th May 2007. S****horpe were in second place at the start of the day, trailing us by a point.

City are finding it hard to break down an already relegated Rotherham side, that has put 11 men behind the ball, and the crowd is getting frustrated with the 0-0 scoreline. Suddenly, news filters through the crowd that Billy Sharp has buried one to put S****horpe 1-0 up against Carlisle, as it stands, S****horpe are going up as Champions. GJ is immediately spurred into action, his bench has been decimated by injuries and there are no recognised Strikers available. He brings off Louis Carey and The Gate awaits GJ's next move. Alex Russel is unzipping his tracksuit top but GJ palms him back on to the Bench. GJ, looks into the bewildered crowd and points to a nervous-looking fan, it's Glos Boy. A City kit and pair of boots are thrown in his direction, with the words:

"Son, you've got 10 minutes, do me proud"

Over to you Glos Boy.

Glos Boy loves throwing out his arbitrary scenarios. They are practically the same every time. Have a look, the forum is littered with them.

It's 4.30pm on the 5th May 2007. S****horpe were in second place at the start of the day, trailing us by a point.

City are finding it hard to break down an already relegated Rotherham side, that has put 11 men behind the ball, and the crowd is getting frustrated with the 0-0 scoreline. Suddenly, news filters through the crowd that Billy Sharp has buried one to put S****horpe 1-0 up against Carlisle, as it stands, S****horpe are going up as Champions. GJ is immediately spurred into action, his bench has been decimated by injuries and there are no recognised Strikers available. He brings off Louis Carey and The Gate awaits GJ's next move. Alex Russel is unzipping his tracksuit top but GJ palms him back on to the Bench. GJ, looks into the bewildered crowd and points to a nervous-looking fan, it's Glos Boy. A City kit and pair of boots are thrown in his direction, with the words:

Over to you Glos Boy.

Glos Boy :redcard:

Runs onto the pitch.

Trips over his own boot lace (cos he didn't tie them properly in a rush to get on the pitch)..........

As he falls, he accidentally heads the ball into his own net, passed the diving Basso..........

Thinking he's scored in the right goal, he whips his shirt off and is booked for the "celebrations"........

Argues with the ref..........

Gets second booking for thumping the ref, linesmen and 4th official.........

Mass brawl ensues..........

Entire City team sent off.........

Docked 10 points by FA for "not controlling players"..........

Therefore missing out on auto promotion and play-offs............

League 1 again next season............

:winner_third_h4h:

:disapointed2se:

Runs onto the pitch.

Trips over his own boot lace (cos he didn't tie them properly in a rush to get on the pitch)..........

As he falls, he accidentally heads the ball into his own net, passed the diving Basso..........

Thinking he's scored in the right goal, he whips his shirt off and is booked for the "celebrations"........

Argues with the ref..........

Gets second booking for thumping the ref, linesmen and 4th official.........

Mass brawl ensues..........

Entire City team sent off.........

Docked 10 points by FA for "not controlling players"..........

Therefore missing out on auto promotion and play-offs............

League 1 again next season............

:winner_third_h4h:

:disapointed2se:

And we find out Nottingham Forest slipped up on there final game and Yeovil finish 2nd and not Forest.

Agghhh i really can't stand that happening :surrender:

Over to you Glos Boy.

Oh yippee a thread all for me; the answer may shock young one but yer tiz anyway; sorry GJ but the truth IS I have chronic obstructive lung disease and I wont last 10 mins :o

Archived