IGNORED

One for the Statisticians

ukneil

Out of interest does anybody know:

1) The last time we won 5 Away League games in a row? (Division and Season)

2) Our best ever Away winning sequence in the league? (Division and Season)

Thanks in advance,

Neil

PS At a guess I'd say the answer to number one is 'a bloody long time ago', number 2 would be a number not much more than 5?

I'll go for the easy option; 1905-06 season P38 W30 D6 L2 (yes that's right just two defeats all season) F83 A28.

The season started with an away defeat, then came 14 consec victories, 8 home and 6 away. A 24 game spell saw 20 wins and 4 draws. The final 12 games produced 10 wins and 2 draws.

City did all that using just 18 players all seaon.

Interesting fact about the 22/23 promo season; at the end of it, six Directors were suspended for life due to "irregularities"!

Out of interest does anybody know:

1) The last time we won 5 Away League games in a row? (Division and Season)

2) Our best ever Away winning sequence in the league? (Division and Season)

Thanks in advance,

Neil

PS At a guess I'd say the answer to number one is 'a bloody long time ago', number 2 would be a number not much more than 5?

The first bit is easy.

FL Div 2 2003/2004

Boxing Day 03 - Brentford 2-1

10 January 04 - Notts County 2-1

24 January 04 - Hartlepool 2-1

17 Febraury 04 - Peterborough 1-0

24 February 04 - Grimsby 2-1

Injury time winner from Graeme Lee in our next away game at Sheff Weds brought an end to a winning run of 11 Straight league games H & A.

Most of you will have been there!!

The 2nd question is more tricky....I may be gone for some time!!

RD

Interesting fact about the 22/23 promo season; at the end of it, six Directors were suspended for life due to "irregularities"!

Filthy animals. Makes you sick.

People like that have no right to be connected with Bristol City in any way. Lock them in Prison and throw away the key I say.

We last won 5 league away games on the trot from 26th December 2003 against Brentford 2-1 until February 17th 2004 winning 4 of those five matches 2-1. The record is 6 away wins on the trot 16th September Stockport 2-1till November 25th when we beat Clapton Orient 2-0 in 1905. That season we went on to win the title! Thats a fact. :city:

We last won 5 league away games on the trot from 26th December 2003 against Brentford 2-1 until February 17th 2004 winning 4 of those five matches 2-1. The record is 6 away wins on the trot 16th September Stockport 2-1till November 25th when we beat Clapton Orient 2-0 in 1905. That season we went on to win the title! Thats a fact. :city:

Statto, Statto!! :clapping: :clapping:

When did we last beat Forest?

Archived