IGNORED

typical gashead

Rich

Today I was having a discusion with a gashead about the weekends upcoming fixtures, at the end of our conversation, I don't know why? I wished him good luck and have a nice day on Sunday.His reply was thanks, and he hoped I didn't enjoy our match on saturday. What do you think I should do? Normaly he would be picking his teeth up from around the room but I didn't want to lower myself.Over to you.

Today I was having a discusion with a gashead about the weekends upcoming fixtures, at the end of our conversation, I don't know why? I wished him good luck and have a nice day on Sunday.His reply was thanks, and he hoped I didn't enjoy our match on saturday. What do you think I should do? Normaly he would be picking his teeth up from around the room but I didn't want to lower myself.Over to you.

You did the right thing by not reacting.That would have p1ssed him off more than anything.

So you happily engaged in a conversation with a gashead, then because he said he wants us to lose on Sat, you would normally knock his teeth out?

:sleeping:

I know its late but, thats just, err,...

If you wanted an ego boost why not compare sizes with an eunuch?

:dancing6:

So you happily engaged in a conversation with a gashead, then because he said he wants us to lose on Sat, you would normally knock his teeth out?

:sleeping:

I know its late but, thats just, err,...

If you wanted an ego boost why not compare sizes with an eunuch?

:dancing6:

Did you miss the bit about me wishing him good luck? I don't understand the err,... please explain.

Did you miss the bit about me wishing him good luck? I don't understand the err,... please explain.

Surely its a given that we want them to lose, and they want us to lose?!

Alright you felt charitable towards their pathetic cause on Sunday, but its no wonder the gesture wasnt returned.

Plus if you punched out his single hick tooth he might look a bit odd, and with 3 extra fingers per hand his fist might cause you a bit more damage, so be careful!

Just laugh at the small mindedness of this poor deluded creature and remember this what having a total lack of ambition gets you. I swear that they are happier with a small victory and a trip to the land of sheep and leeks than promotion

Bitterness and jealousy is a terrible thing!

Let them have their Tin POt day....if you asked every Sag head what postition they would rather be in this weekend.....I guarantee their TRUTHFUL answer would be ours

I was in the barbers the other day with 6 gasheads and all they were going on about was sunday,so i thought ill do my bit and said to them seemen ive been there twice ill tell you te best drinking holes and etc....witch they were thankful for.Then i wished them luck as i was leaving and a couple of them wished us luck saturday so not all gasheads are the same.

The day after our match at the Memorial Shed, I was chatting to a gashead in my office. I was honest and gracious enough to say, fair shout the better team on the night won, and enjoy Cardiff etc...

His reaction was to point at me and go AAHHHHHH!!!! before getting out his Rovers flag and waving it in my face.

I kept quiet and took it like a man, but if we go on to get promoted this season, boy is he going to know about it. Any suggestions as to what I could do to get my revenge? :whistle:

Guest east_dundry_red
The day after our match at the Memorial Shed, I was chatting to a gashead in my office. I was honest and gracious enough to say, fair shout the better team on the night won, and enjoy Cardiff etc...

His reaction was to point at me and go AAHHHHHH!!!! before getting out his Rovers flag and waving it in my face.

I kept quiet and took it like a man, but if we go on to get promoted this season, boy is he going to know about it. Any suggestions as to what I could do to get my revenge? :whistle:

If we go up he deserves all he gets, they will continue going on a botu the ldv, if we go up you know they will say "but we beat you, thats all that matters." stick it to the gas big time they deserve it.

Yep, exactly the same scenario with me mate. I'm the sort of bloke who will say fair play when were beaten (and we were by them) but god did they try to rub it in.

How sweet was it when, the week before when I went to the Keepmoat, I bought me a Donny flag....its still flying in my office now!! :englandflag:

$hit in his lunchbox.

Wear everything city youve got into work, take a city flag with you, and just keep singing "WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP" and "WERE GOING UP, WERE GOING UP, YOUR NOT, YOUR NOT" whilst waving the flag in his face.

Guest mesa boogie
Really? Take a look around, this is a Bristol City forum, who do you think you are "talking" to right now?

I was jesting you daft bugger, the only shithead I don't talk to is you...

Bugger!

I beleive the phrase is "Revenge is best served cold"..........after tomorrow and Swinetown get a point at the Whorefield experience

Archived