IGNORED

£50 says we're going up...

WTFiGO!?!

I'm not sure if you are a seasoned gambler of not WTFiGO, but If anyone takes you on they must be nuts

Well that's got to be a good omen then.

I just get peeved with the lack of conviction I read on here. All this ''erring and arring'' and 'mmming'', it's mirrored at AG and isn't foundation for success. What would Sir Winston have had to say about it all?

This is what I like about Gary, has the courage of his convictions.

A seasoned Gambler I am not btw. You don't see many bookmakers riding bikes as the saying goes, I'm far too emotion lead, plus ethical issues involved - but don't mind me on that score mate.

Care to fill us in from a gamblers perspective Mr.50p? I believe madger likes a bet too.

The point being that you are offering a £50 bet at evens and yet on betfair the price is shorter than that so if you get your £50 bet you could lay it on betfair and make money whatever happens - happy days!

Like I say chap, I ain't no gambler, I get confused by it all for starters. This was just a statement of confidence to try and counteract the agnostic's.

Anyway, what would recommendable bets be ......anyone? For tomorrow's game too.

How about if we go up we split the £50 between us? in a form of celebration.

If we go up young rascal, I think there's going to be quite a few pints in it for everyone.

Archived