IGNORED

Hero, Unlikely Hero or Villain?

TETBURY MASSIVE

Tomorrow who do you think could be the Hero, Unlikely Hero or Villain?

My money is on Brooker being the hero or Orr being the unlikely hero!

:englandsmile4wf:

Hero: Lee Johnson...

Unlikely Hero: Enoch Showunmi...

Villain: Adriano Basso...

...Lee Johnson because he has the ability to change a game and make a match winning pass or score a match winning goal.

...Enoch because, although he hasnt played too well recently, when on top form is one of the best strikers in the league. And i fancy him to be on that form tomorrow.

...Basso because, basically i couldnt think of anyone else. And, if anyone is to make a mistake, his will be the most costly. (And before anyone starts on me for Basso bashing, I'm not! Just simply stating that if any keeper makes a mistake, it nearly always leads to a goal!)

The whole team will be hero's

McCallister and Wilson Unlikely Hero's

Fans who turn up to cause trouble will be the Zero's

C.T.I.D

I'm going to plump for a moment of magic from Noble to make him a hero - assuming he plays.

Hero - Noble.Scores the winner in the last min having come on as sub.

Unlikely hero - ballboy who gets the ball back to a City player in rapid quick time thereby leading to the last min goal.

Villain - the referee - gave Forest a very dodgy pen from which they scored the equaliser.

Hero: Once again, Jamie McCombe. Holds back the Forest tide like the defensive colossus he is!

Unlikely Hero: Has to be Andy Smith. Scores his first maybe only goal in English football; but what an important goal it would be!

Villain: Nottm Forest. If they sneak a result they'll be more Sheriff of Nottingham than Robin Hood in my eyes!

COME ON YOU REDS!

Hero Jamie Mccombe to score his first home goal and the win against the tree huggers.

Unlikely hero Skusey for his first home goal for a long time

Villian the ref for allowing an extra 5 minutes of added time our defence falling asleep and allowing the tree huggers to equilise!! agggghhh.

Archived