IGNORED

"THE WIN"

Dolman Block B

Could,nt give a monkeys what Colin "Firewood" is saying on his own site.

"The season aint over tomorrow should we lose"....blah blah blah, "watch out for Scunny v Bradford should they slip up", blah blah blah.

Each and everyone who supports our football club, have one things on their minds this evening;

WE WIN TOMORROW, BRISTOL CITY WILL GAIN PROMOTION............simple as...........

No negitive replys please......Arn

Feeling very nervous now, fingers crossed, arms crossed, legs crossed, eyes crossed.....

I know we've been here many times before, but I get the feeling that GJ's a winner.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've had the words of "We are the Champions" going round my head all day, ready to (hopefully) sing at 4:45 tomorrow afternoon.

I had "ooo...stick you" by Daphne and Celeste in my head the other day. Can't see it catching on in the Atyeo.

Another good one would be "I'm a lumberjack, I cut down trees..". Perhaps we could get the Ashton Angels to sing it at half time?

Whilst it will be a lot closer my old friend, this is Bristol City and we're ever only one game away from a crisis.

If we win, I think that the 83 point target that GJ is talking about becomes more realistic and I've been consistent in saying that 84 points will be enough.Looking at our form & fixtures, I can see us getting to 84/85.Our away form is key to that and I'd take five points from nine in the big three home matches now providing we beat Rotherham who'll be relegated, dangerous and relaxed by the time we play them.

That'll give us eight points at home on top of 74-that'll be 82 leaving us to pick up another three or four points away at Gill, Car & Millwall.

The key to doing that is not to lose tomorrow.

Whilst it will be a lot closer my old friend, this is Bristol City and we're ever only one game away from a crisis.

If we win, I think that the 83 point target that GJ is talking about becomes more realistic and I've been consistent in saying that 84 points will be enough.Looking at our form & fixtures, I can see us getting to 84/85.Our away form is key to that and I'd take five points from nine in the big three home matches now providing we beat Rotherham who'll be relegated, dangerous and relaxed by the time we play them.

That'll give us eight points at home on top of 74-that'll be 82 leaving us to pick up another three or four points away at Gill, Car & Millwall.

"Old"............c u sat mucker..... :pray:

The excitement, and sort of fear in one way, is starting to get at me, and for a bloke thats BEEN THERE SO MANY TIMES BEFORE. Roll on 4.50pm, three points and a cracking night!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait , hope yer all feeling the same......Arn

Totally agree mate.

Its that fear of not knowing which Bristol City side will turn up tomorrow, i have a feeling that for once the big crowd will get what we all want, three points and a step closer to that frightening P word.........

:winner_third_h4h:

well here we are the biggest game of the season so far, and honestly i am bricking it and I'm sure the lads are too.

i will be there cheering the lads on and try do drown out the notty fans.

but I'm not sure how the lads will play, will it be like it has been in the last couple of games where we gave the ball away in midfield which is not a good idea or will we play some championship footy for once.

well if we win yes we will be 7 points clear but that don't put the promotion in the bag we still have games left after that.

so if we don't get promoted (which is unlikely) i don't want people to post on here to sack GJ or diss the players, i think this is the most exciting season i have witnessed ever i have been suporting city

REMEMBER SING OUT LOUD AND BE PROUD CITY ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!

Last time we played Rotherham at home when they had already been relegated we lost 2-0.

Could,nt give a monkeys what Colin "Firewood" is saying on his own site.

"The season aint over tomorrow should we lose"....blah blah blah, "watch out for Scunny v Bradford should they slip up", blah blah blah.

Each and everyone who supports our football club, have one things on their minds this evening;

WE WIN TOMORROW, BRISTOL CITY WILL GAIN PROMOTION............simple as...........

No negitive replys please......Arn

Not negative - realsitic..

If City win today that puts us 7 points clear with 6 games left.Thats a very healthy place to be at this stage of the season no doubt.

But....I'l bet the Johnson and players won't consider themselves promoted untill its mathematically certain and thats how I'm going to look at it as well.

One possible scenario with City 7 points clear.City draw their next three games and Forest win their next three.That 7 point gap is then down to 1 point......

Not negative - realsitic..

If City win today that puts us 7 points clear with 6 games left.Thats a very healthy place to be at this stage of the season no doubt.

But....I'l bet the Johnson and players won't consider themselves promoted untill its mathematically certain and thats how I'm going to look at it as well.

One possible scenario with City 7 points clear.City draw their next three games and Forest win their next three.That 7 point gap is then down to 1 point......

Point taken, but City draw three, and Forest win three, bloody good odds at the bookies on that!

Archived