IGNORED

Lee Johnson

cidercity

AWESOME absolutely awesone today, ran midfield and his passing was on a different level to any other player.

I dare all those that slate the man to say a bad word against him today.

also thought brian wilson was very good, skuse and of course the defence also shone.

Johnson certainly seems to be a big game player. Noticeably hisbest games for me have been Coventry away, both Boro games, and again today. Thought his passing today was outstanding and i even saw him win a few headers! I did think his volley was in from where i was sat in the Dolman as well. :doh:

i will agree about johnson having a very good game,only had mt heart in my mouth once when hr tried a little flick in his own half. Luckily Bradley sorted it out. Well played Lee.

Disagree about man of the match though, Carey had a stormer IMHO.

LJ was outstanding.

To be honest thought Skuse was hot and cold, LJ having a great game covered for what was a second gear showing from Cole. CS gets forward more now, but often dwells on the ball too long or doesn't win the ball when called upon to do so in the centre of the midfield. He was miles better later on, and of course his contribution to the goal was invaluable.

Good showing all round, though think Russell might have got a run out to rest either CS or LJ with the two games next week. I figure we'll see both him and Noble at some point over the bank holiday.

Thing is LJ plays so much better against teams that want to attack well Forest didnt really attack I suppose but they are still a good side, it gives him more space and a bit more time on the ball, I reckon he is a player that will make the step up with ease in my opinion.

Well deserved the MOM award today and I hope he has put his critics right seems to get a lot less stick now anyway. Fair play to him.

Archived