IGNORED

Noble

bs3

Good point, it was the sort of game where a bit of class could have won it. And he has it.

Noble has class, yeah but, i'm not sure if he would of added any different to what we already had today! I think we really missed Scott Murray, he would of shone today!!

:city:

I think we really missed Scott Murray, he would of shone today!!

:city:

Well he might have done, people talk about Betsy being frustrating and inconsistent, but Scott takes Betsy's biscuit.

Mind you, on the increasingly rare occasion that Scott is confident and things go his way he can do extraordinary things and today just might have been one of those days.

Hope he's back soon, the competition wouldn't do Betsy any harm.

Cole Skuse was poor in the first half. And that's coming from possibly his biggest fan!

He certainly bucked his ideas up in the second half and contributed well to the deserved draw.

I think that saying Noble is the best midfielder at the club is crazy talk, how could you possibly justify this?

I'm a fan of Noble but as far I'm concerned our current midfield are doing an adequate job at present, results speak for themselves.

Noble is undoutedly the most talented footballer in the City squad.Tecnically he's superb.He has very quick feet,can turn on a sixpence and can also pick a pass.

The 'problem' if thats what you want to call it, is either his lack of workrate or his attitude.Johnson isn't likely to tell us why he's not an automatic starter every game but I'll bet is one or both of those reasons.

I don't think he has a bad Atitude he could have complained about not being in the team earlier in the season when tons of fans were saying he should be but he never did as far as we know, I am sure the EP would have loved that story.

He does get tired quickly though I find but I think thats because he goes through loads of work, his lack of pace is the only reason why he is not in the Championship I think.

Can someone tell me is he related to Mark Noble at all?

Very similar player to Jevons, would have liked to see him in a 4-4-1-1 behind Brooker, in a similar position to where Jevons played, but would have done it better IMO.

Noble is undoutedly the most talented footballer in the City squad.Tecnically he's superb.He has very quick feet,can turn on a sixpence and can also pick a pass.

The 'problem' if thats what you want to call it, is either his lack of workrate or his attitude.Johnson isn't likely to tell us why he's not an automatic starter every game but I'll bet is one or both of those reasons.

I don't think its his workrate OR his attitude, definately not the latter anyway. Its very simple really. If we play 4-4-2 then we play Johnson or Noble with Skuse or Russell. Johnson was the best player on the pitch yesterday (well maybe Carey as well) and Johnson AND Noble wouldnt have worked.

Noble is a player in a good squad, his time will come as it has this season.

I don't think its his workrate OR his attitude, definately not the latter anyway. Its very simple really. If we play 4-4-2 then we play Johnson or Noble with Skuse or Russell. Johnson was the best player on the pitch yesterday (well maybe Carey as well) and Johnson AND Noble wouldnt have worked.

Noble is a player in a good squad, his time will come as it has this season.

Noble and Russsell as a middle two played very well last season. I would have thought that if and when Skuse and Johnson needed a rest it may have been better to rest both of them and replace them with Noble and Russell who clearly played very well as a unit

Who would you have played him instead of? Skuse and Johnson were outstanding.

I would have liked to have seen Nobes come on for last last twenty minutes. Cole was starting

to flag near the end of the game. Then again I would have subbed Jevo and not Brooker !!

GJ knows what he's doing.

I would have liked to have seen Nobes come on for last last twenty minutes. Cole was starting

to flag near the end of the game. Then again I would have subbed Jevo and not Brooker !!

GJ knows what he's doing.

Personally the reasons why i believe Brooker came off is due to the fact he has only just come back from injury and i would expect he would have been feeling it. As for Noble, if we go with your plan for 20 mins at the end for Skuse. It would have left us massivly exposed at the back.

I do believe Noble can play in the side when we are playing 3 across midfield to give him licence to do what he does best. Just unfortuantly there isn't a place for him in a 4 man midfield. No doubting his ability whatsoever.

Archived