IGNORED

Orr

Rocky

The guy loves us.

Love to see a player kissing and grabbing the badge after he scored, he is obviously passionate about the club.

Love the guy

Heeeeeeeesssssssssssss annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn oooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Keep it up Brad :goingup:

Top lad.

Played with his heart on his sleeve and a credit to the club. He has been converted from arguably being the worst player in our squad to one of the best.

Lets just hope his central midfield days are behind him!

Your a right back Brad! :fingerscrossed:

0,,10327~3168304,00.jpg

Bradley Orr reminds me of Matt Hill in that every time Hill had the ball at his feet I was scared that an opposition goal was only seconds away.

I can see that he loves the club but come on, he's average at best. I love the club, can I get a game?

What Matt Hill who's playing in the Championship?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO have a word with yourself

What Matt Hill who's playing in the Championship?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO have a word with yourself

I know where he's playing but you cant say that Hill was ever good on the ball for us, filled me with dread when he touched it. I see another poster says that his distribution has improved and fair play to him. Players do improve around better coaches and other players. Could never question Hill's pace, tackling, heading and decent positioning.

It like when crosses used to go in when we had Phillips in goal, panic stations. Orr isnt great on the ball and if he doesnt get better I don't see how he can play in The Championship if we do get there.............IF

I know where he's playing but you cant say that Hill was ever good on the ball for us, filled me with dread when he touched it. I see another poster says that his distribution has improved and fair play to him. Players do improve around better coaches and other players. Could never question Hill's pace, tackling, heading and decent positioning.

It like when crosses used to go in when we had Phillips in goal, panic stations. Orr isnt great on the ball and if he doesnt get better I don't see how he can play in The Championship if we do get there.............IF

SOOO Hill has improved in the league above? hmmm.

He's 21/22 with at least 10-15yrs left in the game, who's to say he won't get better facing better players? Newcastle must have seen something good in him for him to captain their reserve side at such a young age?

IF he keeps improving = he stays.

OH BRADLEY ORRRRR

Thought he had an awful game up until he scored the goal, but then seemed to spur him on and really upped his game, kept Commons quiet after then.

Guest ashtonyate

Thought he had an awful game up until he scored the goal, but then seemed to spur him on and really upped his game, kept Commons quiet after then.

[/quote

Yes I agree he is a tryer but if we go up he needs to be replaced, makes to many mistakes like the forest goal for one

He's 21/22 with at least 10-15yrs left in the game, who's to say he won't get better facing better players? Newcastle must have seen something good in him for him to captain their reserve side at such a young age?

OH BRADLEY ORRRRR

Are you sleeping with him?

The guy loves us.

Love to see a player kissing and grabbing the badge after he scored, he is obviously passionate about the club.

Love the guy

Heeeeeeeesssssssssssss annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn oooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Keep it up Brad :goingup:

Bradley Orr is a great bloke and to see him almost blast the back out of the Notts SCABs' goalnet was delightful. Another highlight of yesterday's game for me was Louis Carey pushing the moaning and whinging Grant Holt's nose down in the dirt. When Holt got up, looking rather shaken, he also got treated to shouts of "Cheating Notts SCAB !!!!". :clapping:

Sorry to say this, because i am a really positive city fan, but Orr is the worst player in our squad and i am amazed he still gets a game. Yes he runs his socks off and seems to love this club, but he is nothing short of awful on the ball. He gives it away every time he has it and his defensive qualities were again exposed during a disasterous first 5 mins, first for a header accross goal which led to commons' free kick, then the goal.

I think we have a cracking side and i'll be at every game till the end of the year, but the quicker we replace this 'trier' the better. Keep the faith, we're going up!!

Sorry to say this, because i am a really positive city fan, but Orr is the worst player in our squad and i am amazed he still gets a game. Yes he runs his socks off and seems to love this club, but he is nothing short of awful on the ball. He gives it away every time he has it and his defensive qualities were again exposed during a disasterous first 5 mins, first for a header accross goal which led to commons' free kick, then the goal.

I think we have a cracking side and i'll be at every game till the end of the year, but the quicker we replace this 'trier' the better. Keep the faith, we're going up!!

Saying Orr is the worst player in our squad is completely exaggerated and ill informed.

Can you honestly he is a worse player then Woodman, or Fontaine for example?

He is in the team on merit, and barring any drastic circumstances he will continue to play in the first team. I can't recall any moments on the pitch where he has really let us down and defensively I think he is a decent prospect. He proved yesterday that he can be an asset going forwards as well.

His distribution is below par but that will improve with confidence and the more games he gets under his belt.

Oh yes, he is also apart of a winning team and I truly believe that his passion and personality have been a driving force in our successful away form over the past few months.

Saying Orr is the worst player in our squad is completely exaggerated and ill informed.

Can you honestly he is a worse player then Woodman, or Fontaine for example?

He is in the team on merit, and barring any drastic circumstances he will continue to play in the first team. I can't recall any moments on the pitch where he has really let us down and defensively I think he is a decent prospect. He proved yesterday that he can be an asset going forwards as well.

His distribution is below par but that will improve with confidence and the more games he gets under his belt.

Woodman isn't in the squad and is just about the only recognised 'senior' player playing in our reseves at present so i was not including him, and fontaine is a far classier and better player than Orr. I bet you cannot name me another poorer player, which is obviously a good thing!!

As i said, it's great to see someone go through the wall for the team but i do not believe he will cut it is the championship. Keogh and Wilson at right back would be acres ahead of him in my opinion.

I think your point is valid when you say he hasn't really let us down, but i believe we should aim higher. I don't want to knock him, i just felt the praise he gets is over the top for a player with little ability and very poor distribution. I am still certain of promotion though........ :fingerscrossed:

The sooner we replace our squad of "triers" with far more talented "wasters" is the sooner we will spend another 9 years in Division Three in my opinion.

Woodman isn't in the squad and is just about the only recognised 'senior' player playing in our reseves at present so i was not including him, and fontaine is a far classier and better player than Orr. I bet you cannot name me another poorer player, which is obviously a good thing!!

I think Fontaine's distribution has been as equally poor as Orr's. Despite probably being slightly better defensively. JMc at left back is a far superior player then Fontaine and it will be interesting to see if LF stays in the side when JMc is ready to go.

As i said, it's great to see someone go through the wall for the team but i do not believe he will cut it is the championship. Keogh and Wilson at right back would be acres ahead of him in my opinion.

I think your point is valid when you say he hasn't really let us down, but i believe we should aim higher. I don't want to knock him, i just felt the praise he gets is over the top for a player with little ability and very poor distribution. I am still certain of promotion though........ :fingerscrossed:

He is giving it is all for our club so try and show some encouragement rather then knocking him. You do raise some valid points but lets talk about that when we get promoted and not worry about if he will be good enough now!

Orr makes up for his lack of ability with his 100% performances and committment.No doubt he's a trier and he compensates well but if we make it into the Championship I can see him being very exposed unless he improves during the close season.A classic example of his lack of finesse - in the first half out right between the the Forest 18yrd box and the touchline.The ball comes out to him and City have four players in the box and Orr overhits the cross by about 20 yards straight out for a goalkick..Very poor effort.He does things like too often imo.

Players can get away with limited abilty in the third and fourth divsions but not higher up.

Bradley Orr reminds me of Matt Hill in that every time Hill had the ball at his feet I was scared that an opposition goal was only seconds away.

I can see that he loves the club but come on, he's average at best. I love the club, can I get a game?

I agree, for a player that professes to be a midfielder he has very poor distribution. His goal yesterday disguised

a very average performance.

Without a doubt McAllister will come back in at left back, i think he has looked a cut above this level at times and will surely join our long line of cracking left backs! Barnard, Bell, Brennan etc.

Collis mate, i do show a lot of encouragement towards the players at all times, however i think this is the correct format to debate the merit of our players. You will never hear me shout at our boys, or over react and boo them. As a manager myself i know the importance confidence plays at any level, that's why we all want to contribute towards a great atmosphere at the gate. I'll behind Orr as long as he's in the side, whatever my opinion.

Grebbo, i deliberately stated only Orr was a 'trier', and said we have 'a cracking side' so i do not wish to change the rest of this talented squad!!

:goingup:

OH BRADLEY ORRRRR

Rocky, I just can't believe some of the responses to your initial post. For all those that would slate Bradley Orr - he IS an improving player who will, undoubtedly, get better. He scored the goal yesterday to save a point for us. Lee Johnson was last month's victim of much slating from some on this forum and now it's Bradley Orr that's the current whipping boy judging by some of the responses on here. :noexpression:

Get real folks, we're second top in the division and not second bottom thanks to the likes of Lee Johnson and Bradley Orr !!!!!!!

Up the City

Forgotten about Northampton then???

I was thinking about that as I wrote my original post. We still got 3 points in that game so it never really went down as a massive let down, it was completely brushed under the carpet and most City fans respected him for coming on TV after.

Had it of cost us points then I would have been the first to criticise him, but he was lucky.

I was thinking about that as I wrote my original post. We still got 3 points in that game so it never really went down as a massive let down, it was completely brushed under the carpet and most City fans respected him for coming on TV after.

Bradley Orr was under massive stress at that time thanks to the criminality of what is widely recognised as the most corrupt and class based criminal justice system in Western Europe. No way did Bradley Orr or any of our other players deserve to be sent to prison. Shame on the corrupt Police, corrupt Crown Prosecution Service and the corrupt judge for sending our players to prison for what was no more than a community service punishable offence.

Archived