IGNORED

Anyone else notice

BristolCity1992

Just me or did anyone else notice that pre match was a little better today, much better without having someone shout at you and drowning us out and was it just me or was the music turned down a notch?

Shame we still played music after we scored they still need to get that sorted but it is a start. Power to the fans.

Just me or did anyone else notice that pre match was a little better today, much better without having someone shout at you and drowning us out and was it just me or was the music turned down a notch?

Shame we still played music after we scored they still need to get that sorted but it is a start. Power to the fans.

brilliant and they played the wurzels :winner_third_h4h: now to get rid of that amarillo :bruce_h4h:

Also High Ho Silver Lining, I like that song always gets our lot going so why don't they play it every game?

Anyway well done as I said its a start and a step in the right direction. Now give us the east end was thinking how amazing it would be to give City 3,000 in the East End, we would make more news than those strange people singing about trees in there today.

One thing I did realise.

While one of the last songs were being played, forest were begining their chanting. Quite loud, as you could tell, and I noticed the volume was turned up a tinnny bit, to drown them out slightly. Good on him I thought.

.............or was it just me?

yes the amarillo song was played, but did u notice that the played the 3 lions song at the warm up too?

GET RID OF THE AMARILLO SONG!!

what do u think we should play when we score?

nothing, we make our own sweet music when we score, thousands of west country folk going mental, whats better than that?

My choice would be the bit from towards the end of Chelsea Dagger

Personally think that would be quality.:whistle2:

When i was at Preston couple weeks back, they played a bit of that just after the teams ran out, and all the fans behind one of the goals were doing the arm movements to it, and making quite a bit of noise.

At HT the music over the tannoy was very loud! I sat through it with my fingers in my eyes it was that bad (and to make a point). Shame they played music at the end (even though it was wurzels) as a bit of banter could have developed!

Wow! the bland but strangely popular actor? I didn't know he was a footie fan?

(I think 'Tom Harke' is the song you mean - pedantic, I know!)

who is popular with though?

he seems to be omnipreseant, yet I can't think of one of his films that I've enjoyed.

I'd like to see him in star wars playing R2D2.

the music was a little better today. I'm glad the PA bloke didn't shout out come on you reds.

yes amorillo was played, we were making tooo much noise before kck off for matey to bother with " c'mon you reds, etc",

and i noticed that for once this season at home in the ateyo we had some singing and atmos going on pre match, and then someone put " rockin all over the world" on and it killed the singing dead....

switch it off!!!!!........ if i want to listen to quo i will go and see them( unlikely but ..) we don't need any music !!!

its a football match!!!! ( maybe the wurzels as at least they have a connection....)

Archived