IGNORED

Cats in your garden?

Barrs Court Red

having said that, one of my mates dogs used to get chased by his cats

My three moggies fn hate dogs and attack on sight, size not a problem.

some sad #### tried to tell me to put my cats on leads after his dog got the strop and chased one of em. the cat turned and give a few tasty slaps round the snout-one yelping mutt, and one suddenly bolsshy mutt owner. Fn Quality!!! :rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br:

I have 3 cats and they all usually do their business in the neibours gardens (which is fine with me) but last week two coppers moved in next door :shifty: and they have a bloody great husky dog! Now my cats cant 5h1t in their garden like normal, one of my cats was being chased by this dog and it leaped away over a 7ft fence right into our catflap at the speed of sound and was transfixed on the door for a good 10 mins waiting for the dog to come get him!

Poor kitty :crying:

I have 3 cats and they all usually do their business in the neibours gardens (which is fine with me) but last week two coppers moved in next door :shifty: and they have a bloody great husky dog! Now my cats cant 5h1t in their garden like normal, one of my cats was being chased by this dog and it leaped away over a 7ft fence right into our catflap at the speed of sound and was transfixed on the door for a good 10 mins waiting for the dog to come get him!

Poor kitty :crying:

don't s'pose dogs can get ASBO's then, specially dibble dogs? :noexpression:

Mice in our garden this morning and we've got 2 cats.

Traumatised fat mouse helped over the garden wall while his little pal was eyeballed into submission under the drainpipe.

Always on Tom's side in Tom and Jerry, but in real life mice are truly pathetic fighters. :surrender:

Archived