IGNORED

It was the night before Christmas

Guest ashtonyate

Guest ashtonyate

Some people on this forum have us promoted now with there we need to win the next 3 games and were up knowing my wonderful team you could be letting your self in for a lot of grief.

Just remember its not over until the fat lady sings I seen us in simular position before and failer can be very upsetting.

Just injoy where we are and keep a perspective about it all.

Some people on this forum have us promoted now with there we need to win the next 3 games and were up knowing my wonderful team you could be letting your self in for a lot of grief.

Just remember its not over until the fat lady sings I seen us in simular position before and failer can be very upsetting.

Twas the night before Christmas

And though it was late

Not a thing stirred

Including AshtonYate

Then he woke with a jolt, muttering,

"Will OTIB members, think really sad of me,

If I start a new thread,

failing to mention the academy!"

just had a sneaky peek at one of my prezzies,

and it's a trip to upton Park on the first day of the season! :fingerscrossed:

• Admin

Also remember, this isn't the same team that failed us so many times before. Let's not tar this team with the same brush.

GJ, who is widely quoted, made the 3 wins comment, 3 wins out of the remaining 6, giving us 84 points.

To beat that total, both Yeovil and Oldham would need to win 6 from 6, and Forest would need to win 5 from 6, or 4 wins and 2 draws.

We are in the drivers seat, but good luck with your private nightmare.

Guest ashtonyate
GJ, who is widely quoted, made the 3 wins comment, 3 wins out of the remaining 6, giving us 84 points.

To beat that total, both Yeovil and Oldham would need to win 6 from 6, and Forest would need to win 5 from 6, or 4 wins and 2 draws.

We are in the drivers seat, but good luck with your private nightmare.

But that's the point I am making we got to win those matches if we don't then we could get caught by a few clubs all I am saying take one game at a time and when no one can overtake us go as mad as you like believe me its less painful

Its not only my Nightmare if think there are a few on here no where I coming from.

But that's the point I am making we got to win those matches if we don't then we could get caught by a few clubs all I am saying take one game at a time and when no one can overtake us go as mad as you like believe me its less painful

Its not only my Nightmare if think there are a few on here no where I coming from.

We have 6 games to play. How many points do you consider we might make, you must have some thoughts. You've been following the club nearly as long as me, so with the benefit of experience, give us your thoughts on what we might achieve as a points tally for the final 6 matches.

We have 6 games to play. How many points do you consider we might make, you must have some thoughts. You've been following the club nearly as long as me, so with the benefit of experience, give us your thoughts on what we might achieve as a points tally for the final 6 matches.

That's not the point, the point is people are beginning to get excited and starting to genuinely believe. This is a prospect that ashtonyate simply can't handle and so he is desperately grabbing onto as many straws as he can to keep his miserable disposition appeased.

We might not go up it's true - but if people wanna dream, let them dream I say!

I've already visited Upton Park, The Valley, Molineaux, Carrow Road, St, Mary's, Hillsborough etc etc within the last week.

City have also won the FA Cup (3 times) where I myself have scored hatrick's including last minute of extra time winner's at Wembley.

..... I've also got it on with that fit bird from the TV.

..World peace has broken out and they've also announced they're going to re-terrace the East End and make it permanently open for the City! They've shot that pre-match microphoned bloke too.

I've been a very happy bunny this last week and oh so wise warnings from the like's of ashtonyate are not going to bring me down.

Guest ashtonyate

I would not like to speculate we could win the lot or not any I just live and hope.If we go up which ever way I will be a happy chappy if we don't then because I never built it up it will be easier to get over like in past years

I would just point out that when Lansdowne and Tinnion tried to hype it up and never produced the good there was nearly mass suicides just take it one game at a time.

I agree City are not YET promoted, but things are looking good and (we all seem to have missed it) City made mathematically sure of avoiding relegation 4 or 5 games ago!

You mean I can stop worrying about that now? Thank the lord......Oh but we might not get promoted and if we do we might come back down again.........and then go down again along with the gas..........and then into the conference......and then...anybody know CPR.

Archived