IGNORED

Jamie gives it away

Fodbarmyarmy

JM interview on main site gives Johnsons views away

"The manager thinks we need three more wins from six games"

So there you have it - looks like Yeovil or Carlisle to be the one that matters :fingerscrossed:

So close now I can almost smell it....sometimes I wish it was end of May and it was all over but then I think about the great times I may have missed

JM interview on main site gives Johnsons views away

"The manager thinks we need three more wins from six games"

So there you have it - looks like Yeovil or Carlisle to be the one that matters :fingerscrossed:

So close now I can almost smell it....sometimes I wish it was end of May and it was all over but then I think about the great times I may have missed

No secret, it was in the papers two days ago.

It ain't rocket science to work out that three more wins gives City 84 points which should be enough to gain automatic.Forest can only get a max of 89 by winning all their remaining games which if last Saturdays performance is anything to go by they won't achieve.

I don't think that anything too secret was given away, I'm more more happy that at last they've realised this;

''The Forest goal resulted from a brilliant cross which was so hard to defend. We need to get a few similar balls in to test our opposition in the remaining games."

:goingup:

The 3 more wins relates to the target they set before the Blackpool match where they wanted 2 points a game for the last 15 games, as they felt 30 points should be enough to get promotion. Since they have already won 7 of the games and drawn 1 with just one defeat, they now only need 3 more wins to surpass their target.

I didn't think Forest looked that good to be honest and on their performance last week, not sure how many more they will win. I'd be interested to see what their tactics would have been had they not scored so early in the game. Did they sit back, or was it City's industrious work that put them on the back foot for most of the game? For a that that they needed to win more than us, I didn't think it look like they tried that hard.

I think 3 wins will be enough for us, but would prefer them to come sooner in the run in so we can enjoy it more. Back to back wins over the Easter weekend against Swansea and the Gills would pile the pressure on Forest (who's fans were meek, I don't think they believe they can do it either).

We shall see...

:fingerscrossed:

We mathmatically need 5 I think and I still think we have to aim for 5 wins

That's the nub of it.

The bottom line is we need to win our next game. Nothing else matters. And we need to keep on looking at it like that until it is mathematically impossible for us to be caught.

That's the nub of it.

The bottom line is we need to win our next game. Nothing else matters. And we need to keep on looking at it like that until it is mathematically impossible for us to be caught.

3 WINS AND 3 DRAWS WOULD LEAVE FOREST NEEDING 5 WINS! Possible but unlikely!

3 WINS AND 3 DRAWS WOULD LEAVE FOREST NEEDING 5 WINS! Possible but unlikely!

Your maths isn't too hot, is it? three wins and three draws is 12 more points, as we are already 4 ahead, Forest would need a minimum of five wins plus a draw not just five wins, but as our goal difference is better, they could well need to win all six.

Your maths isn't too hot, is it? three wins and three draws is 12 more points, as we are already 4 ahead, Forest would need a minimum of five wins plus a draw not just five wins, but as our goal difference is better, they could well need to win all six.

Let's be perfectly clear on this => We have achieved absolutely nothing this season what-so-ever - yet. The situation as it is looks very promising from a Bristol City point of view but every game we have now is a tough one because as soon as it looks like we're going stroll away with our advantage we get complacent and our form takes a nose dive.

If we fail to pick up a win over this Easter period I don't think I need to remind any of you what this Forum will look like on Tuesday morning.

We need to go out and win every game fighting for our survival in the top 2. The Pray-offs are not an option. They are merely a lottery of hope.

Let's hope we win every game

Archived