IGNORED

Agree......?

Dolman Block B

Agree. Yeovil fading fast, too. May yet drop out of the top six. Certainly can't see them winning the play-offs.

Still, our fate is in our own hands. It's now up to the lads to show they revel in being up there instead of being scared of it. I think they have it in them to shine.

Agree. Yeovil fading fast, too. May yet drop out of the top six. Certainly can't see them winning the play-offs.

Still, our fate is in our own hands. It's now up to the lads to show they revel in being up there instead of being scared of it. I think they have it in them to shine.

Brian, after years and years of following this lot, we win tomorrow.....WE WILL JOIN THEM.

Come on my beautys......Arn

ALthough a 5-0 drubbing of the Welsh would be great I`d also be very happy at a 1-0 with an own goal; points now the priority however they come. :city:

Scunny have been very consistant,but they may get the nervous jitters as the winning line approaches.I reckon they're catchable.If City win today then the gap between us will be back to where is was before this weekend and with another 15 points to play for you just never know.

ALthough a 5-0 drubbing of the Welsh would be great I`d also be very happy at a 1-0 with an own goal; points now the priority however they come. :city:

Tell you what GL, the pitch should be great, watered before to make our passing game good.

Just putting the bloody thing in the net is a different matter

Tell you what GL, the pitch should be great, watered before to make our passing game good.

Just putting the bloody thing in the net is a different matter

You need to 'believe' young Arny......Always believe! :Believe:

You need to 'believe' young Arny......Always believe! :Believe:

Morning Jay..........thats two "young" comments chucked my way this week, I'm beginning to enjoy it!

As for today, last nights Scunny win, makes it even more important we get a win.

Cant see Forest slipping up at Millwall, especially now Byfeild out for the season, so perhaps easter saturday will be a BROOKER DAY!!!!!!!! and get a hatrick!

Fair play to Scunny, just kept going and going. Little like the Duracell bunny. However nothing suprises me in this league anymore. Year after year, a suprise package/team gets promotion.

As for Yeovil it has only been there fans banging on about promotion, each week follows a negative interview with Russel Slade going on about his main aim is to get into the playoffs and growls at any reporter who dare mention the work top 2, I think they are likely to drop out of the top 6 following the loss of 2 decent loan signings.

Fair play to Scunny, just kept going and going. Little like the Duracell bunny. However nothing suprises me in this league anymore. Year after year, a suprise package/team gets promotion.

As for Yeovil it has only been there fans banging on about promotion, each week follows a negative interview with Russel Slade going on about his main aim is to get into the playoffs and growls at any reporter who dare mention the work top 2, I think they are likely to drop out of the top 6 following the loss of 2 decent loan signings.

Very few fans have been "banging on about promotion" to be fair. This season has exceeded expectations by far for all of us. We've only been a League club for four seasons, no right at all to be in the Championship.

And just because Russell Slade is a realist doesn't make him negative. He is ultimately judged on results and doesn't need to hamper himself by blustering about how good we are. He has growled once at a reporter who accused him of "banging on about promotion" which he never has.

Maybe we will drop out of the top six, who knows. Once you're in the play-offs though anything can happen. Statistically, the team that finishes third goes up less often than you think so 4th, 5th or 6th is fine by us. Staying up was our priority, we've exceed that already by miles. Going up is the minimum your fans would accept and you're not there yet.

Almost, mind you, but not yet. I do wish you well if you make it though.

Scunny have been very consistant,but they may get the nervous jitters as the winning line approaches.I reckon they're catchable.If City win today then the gap between us will be back to where is was before this weekend and with another 15 points to play for you just never know.

don't see it, Scunny are the ones who will go up, the Plymuff, the Lu'on, the Wigan..us or Forest for the other slot, and maybe, just maybe, its our year... :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

Archived