IGNORED

A draw is better than a win?

Redtucks

At 3 o'clock today I was expecting ourselves and Forest to win.

If that had happened, at 5 o'clock I would have been saying "we're still four points ahead with another game gone".

Although I'm disappointed that we only drew, the fact is that we are now five points ahead with another game

gone!!! :goingup:

If that had happened, at 5 o'clock I would have been saying "we're still four points ahead with another game gone".

Although I'm disappointed that we only drew, the fact is that we are now five points ahead with another game

I most certinaly am taking it mate. Is the only positive thing we can take out of today. If we beat Gillingham on monday, Then my optimism about next season will shoot up

:fingerscrossed:

I agree with your post, BUT a win today would have <made mathematically sure> City are in the play offs at the very least at the end of the season. As it is we're 14 clear of 7th placed Swabsea with five games remaining

:city:

I agree with what you're saying - thats an excellent outlook on the situation.

I'm happy with another point being added to the cushion.

Four points or five points it's still two wins to overtake us.I wish it was easier but we've struggled all season and succeeded.

let's hope it continues. We can help by backing the lads on the pitch like we did today.

Archived