IGNORED

Hats off to the fans

pdgifford64

I could spend a few minutes bemoaning our lack of a goalscorer at the moment and our insistence on overplaying in the final third but there are plenty here who will do that for me.

Bottom line is we`re a point better off than we started the day with and it`s one less game to go. All the games are huge now so home or away the pressure is just the same.

I want to applaud the support at the Gate today. A lacklustre display in the first half would have been met with near silence and/or abuse 2 months ago but the supporters just raised their voices when the players couldn`t raise their game. The response when news of the Millwall goal broke out was fantastic. I salute each and every one of you and look forward to seeing a few of you on Monday. Good job people lets keep it going for the rest of the season.

PDG

I could spend a few minutes bemoaning our lack of a goalscorer at the moment and our insistence on overplaying in the final third but there are plenty here who will do that for me.

Bottom line is we`re a point better off than we started the day with and it`s one less game to go. All the games are huge now so home or away the pressure is just the same.

I want to applaud the support at the Gate today. A lacklustre display in the first half would have been met with near silence and/or abuse 2 months ago but the supporters just raised their voices when the players couldn`t raise their game. The response when news of the Millwall goal broke out was fantastic. I salute each and every one of you and look forward to seeing a few of you on Monday. Good job people lets keep it going for the rest of the season.

PDG

HERE HERE

PDG

can;t argue with that

Was in the EE today, thought it was fantastic 100x better than Forest last week (Which I think was down to the Jack's actully trying to sing, unlike the tree hugers!) For 90 mins every man and his dog in the EE were brilliant with non-stop signing! And all though I could not hear the rest of the ground I'm sure you were all very good.

Two points though:

1) OS Said thursday/friday that we had sold around 16,000 with POTD, so how the attendance was 14,025 (Somit like that)?

2) Thought we were going to have another incodent like Bradley down the front of the Dolman when Amankwa (sp) was walking off and a City fan started leaning to the fence and shouting stuff, luckly he had some (must of only been a little) brains and just walked off after with out attempting any thing stupid!

I was in the East End today, and it was good to see all side's of the ground getting behind the side, you could clearly hear all stands getting behind the boys! excellent work lads! Shame we're lacking up front but still it's a point gained, hopefully we'll have a good old backing down Gillingham on Monday!

Also special mention for Gary Johnson getting stuck in to the fella trying to time waste at the end of the game! Top Man.

You Reds!

The noise from all parts of the ground was well up on usual.

On Radio Briz, it was the noisiest Ive heard in three years.

Well done everyone there. It was no Library today, not in a million years. :chant6ez: :chant6ez: :chant6ez: :chant6ez: :chant6ez:

Yeah had loads of fun in the East End today, great stuff singing from the start till the end and I think this is a good step for the club if only Steve Lansdown would give us the green light to be in there all the time.

At the end of the day I think it helps the whole stadium having one area where all the people who want to stand sing and chant for 90 minutes can go as it spreads around the whole stadium then.

I have two videos of the East End today and the one that is a good 2 minutes long it is all one song after another. Great and my voice hurts and I still have songs stuck in my head that is what football is all about.

Anyway great effort from all Bristol City fans today my Dad who sits in the Ayteo thought it was ace.

Funny that cus in the Eastend you cant hear anybody else. All you can hear is the noise inside it. Must be the same in the Dolman?

Again the atmostphere all around the ground today was good.

[/quote

I think your right. If your area is making lots of noise its impossible to hear the rest. Great support today all round, shit attendance though.

Yeah had loads of fun in the East End today, great stuff singing from the start till the end and I think this is a good step for the club if only Steve Lansdown would give us the green light to be in there all the time.

At the end of the day I think it helps the whole stadium having one area where all the people who want to stand sing and chant for 90 minutes can go as it spreads around the whole stadium then.

I have two videos of the East End today and the one that is a good 2 minutes long it is all one song after another. Great and my voice hurts and I still have songs stuck in my head that is what football is all about.

Anyway great effort from all Bristol City fans today my Dad who sits in the Ayteo thought it was ace.

Any chance you could put those video's on youtube?

My opinion on it was that if was awesome in there today. The atmosphere was truely quality. It was my first time in there, and me and my brother both agreed it was quality. I don't see after today how the club can deny it being open for the final game of the season at least. No trouble today and a great atmosphere.

EAST EAST EASTENDERS.

Yeah I plan to get them up in the week I will post up a thread when I do they are not great though sadly. :(

Just out of interest is it open for the Yeovil game or what? I don't know what the deal is there.

Dolmam's open. Dol Dol Dolmnnders... OK EE's it aint got the same kind of ring to it!

Archived