BROOKER=3 ALL SEASON

SMITH=NEVER SCORED IN HIS CAREER

MURRAY OUT FOR 2 MORE GAMES AT LEAST

LEE J=4

SKUSE= don't MAKE I LAUGH

BETSY=1

WILSON=0

OUR BEST CHANCE OF A GOAL= THE BACKFOUR

MCOOMBE UP FRONT, KEOGH AND CAREY=CENTRE HALFS best chance of getting a goal perhaps.

Leady has a point...........the lack of decent strikers is now a problem.

Plenty of possession, but jack final finish. sadly.

Weve been here before, no doubt we'll do it again.

We're still above Forest though, and they really should have beaten Roveram at home. Lets hope they keep it up eh!

Leady has a point...........the lack of decent strikers is now a problem.

Plenty of possession, but jack final finish. sadly.

Weve been here before, no doubt we'll do it again.

We're still above Forest though, and they really should have beaten Roveram at home. Lets hope they keep it up eh!

Said it back at xmas..

Why couldnt we just gamble £100-£200,000 on a conferance striker. Just a gamble, simple as that.

If it works, we're up. If not, ah well, we tried.

Benson, for Daggers, scored 30 goals in the Conferance. Could you really see Enoch/Jevons scoring 30 down there?

We just need to take a real risk for once.

GIVE PLUMMER A GO

Why? He isn't interested in Bristol City! He's only here because he can't leave yet!

Everyone seems to think this kid is the answer to everything and the new Owen!! If he was good enough, he would be in the 1st team, as was Artus earlier in the year!

I say we go back to 3-5-2!

JEVO=2 GOALS IN 14

ENOCH=1 IN 10

BROOKER=3 ALL SEASON

SMITH=NEVER SCORED IN HIS CAREER

MURRAY OUT FOR 2 MORE GAMES AT LEAST

LEE J=4

SKUSE= don't MAKE I LAUGH

BETSY=1

WILSON=0

OUR BEST CHANCE OF A GOAL= THE BACKFOUR

MCOOMBE UP FRONT, KEOGH AND CAREY=CENTRE HALFS best chance of getting a goal perhaps.

Amen.

I'm with you.

I honestly think the likes of Keogh would be banging the goals in, put Mccombe center striker, watch him net the headers etc.

Maybe Jennison is the answer, only thing is johnson wont answer the question why isn't he even on the bench?

he was today, didnt do that much though from what i gather.

i realy do think its desperation time, throw a youngun in, cant be anymore toothless than we are at the moment.

we must win 2 more games at least.

here we go, it seems the worse decision was not bringing a striker in, if it costs us, gawd help yeah.

yeovil

WE MUST WIN, END OFF.

Were you there today? Judging by the time of your post and your label of 'chokers', I assume not. They didn't choke today. The lads were unlucky, they didn't all play well but some did (GJ, Carey, McCombe and Jennison in particular), they never stopped trying and they certainly didn't choke. They just lost their first game in six away. There's a big difference.

thats why the wins at crewe at donny were so good because they allowed us to lose today and stay second.

were not the only ones in this postion who are looking dodgy brum derby and scunny are all struggerling

keep the faith we will get there I'm sure

Scunny are struggling? I think they only need one more win to be absolutely sure of promotion!!

Were you there today? Judging by the time of your post and your label of 'chokers', I assume not. They didn't choke today. The lads were unlucky, they didn't all play well but some did (GJ, Carey, McCombe and Jennison in particular), they never stopped trying and they certainly didn't choke. They just lost their first game in six away. There's a big difference.

no

but look at the times we had a chance to pull away.

today=lost

swansea=drew

bradford=lost

what with our record over the last 8 years of being nearly men, i have the right to worry a bit.

carlisle away, millwall away, yeovil at home, rotherham at home.

how many goals do you think we will get???

i cant see many, even rotherham is now looking a tough game.

after average performances at donny, crewe, swans and now gillingham.

i just hope its a bad run that has just come to an end performance wise.

gills was allways going to be a tough game, we aint won there for 19 years, carlisle and millwall we have better records, however, there aint many teams playing aswell as carlisle at the mo, the wall are also playing well and rotherham have improved.

the best thing for us is carlisle and millwall are out of it and rotherham are down by the time we play them.

I'm worried.

here we go, it seems the worse decision was not bringing a striker in, if it costs us, gawd help yeah.

yeovil

WE MUST WIN, END OFF.

Please do tell, What striker is this?, Holt and Popisil did'nt want to sign, So who was this striker we should have signed?, Who was actually available?, How many quality strikers actually moved on the 2 deadline days?, I can't think of many, Yes it was disappointing and i'm sure 'press ganging' is now illegal, The problem is with the crap delivery from our midfield and wide men.

I'm becoming very nervy now, wasnt able to make it today but it seems we had lots of chances but just couldnt put the ball in the net. Luckily for us Forest are finding it equally as tough however Blackpool seem quite unstoppable at the minute and i think they are big challengers to us aswell now.

Next week is huge, I'm not going to say must win but we definitely cant lose but after Yeovils comeback today they will be really up for this and going all out for the win.

Its easier said than done but the players must be getting nervous and the worst thing we can do, as fans, is get on there back at this crucial stage. Its now time for us to get behind the team more than ever!

:goingup:

no

but look at the times we had a chance to pull away.

today=lost

swansea=drew

bradford=lost

what with our record over the last 8 years of being nearly men, i have the right to worry a bit.

carlisle away, millwall away, yeovil at home, rotherham at home.

how many goals do you think we will get???

i cant see many, even rotherham is now looking a tough game.

after average performances at donny, crewe, swans and now gillingham.

i just hope its a bad run that has just come to an end performance wise.

gills was allways going to be a tough game, we aint won there for 19 years, carlisle and millwall we have better records, however, there aint many teams playing aswell as carlisle at the mo, the wall are also playing well and rotherham have improved.

the best thing for us is carlisle and millwall are out of it and rotherham are down by the time we play them.

I'm worried.

we're all worried and we all see the problems but this is the team we've got for the run in like it or not.

And as for choking, it seems to me theres more people choking and giving up on this forum and in the stands than on the pitch at the moment when we all need to show some friggin backbone.

what was surprising and annoying me was the unwillingness to have a crack at goal when the chances appeared.

so many times we would try to take on one to many players trying to walk the ball into the goal rather than having a shot.

what was surprising and annoying me was the unwillingness to have a crack at goal when the chances appeared.

so many times we would try to take on one to many players trying to walk the ball into the goal rather than having a shot.

You are a very wise man, This has been another problem this season, Trying to walk the ball in.

However, We are almost there and at least Forest are as bad as we are at this moment in time and Yeovils chances of automatic promotion are slim, Will they really want a full blooded derby with players risking injury for the play offs or risking yellows or reds.

Archived