IGNORED

CHOKERS

leadman

Speaking as a Blackpool fan, a lot of our fans are getting excited about the possibility of auto, but it's still a long shot.

We are five points behind with only 12 points to play for. Next week we play Northampton, who beat Scunny today, then cheltenham away, then S****horpe at home, then Swansea away. Winning all four is a tall order. We lost at Rotherham recently.

Two wins should be enough for you guys.

We will look back at the start of the season if we don't go up. 8 points from the first eleven games. Since then we've probably been the best side in the division. Beating us at our place was probably the key result for you guys. You caught us during a glut of games with FA Cup and stuff, when our form dipped and we lost 3 home games on the trot.

I'm sure we stand a good chance in the play-offs. Hopefully Swansea won't make it, I reckon they would be dangerous.

Since then we've probably been the best side in the division. Beating us at our place was probably the key result for you guys. You caught us during a glut of games with FA Cup and stuff, when our form dipped and we lost 3 home games on the trot.

I'm sure we stand a good chance in the play-offs. Hopefully Swansea won't make it, I reckon they would be dangerous.

Don't flatter yourself into thinking you've been the best team in the division after the first 11 games! As for beating you being the key result, it may have been key to you but I can't see it was particularly key to us. Arguably, for different reasons, I'd suggest Northampton, Oldham, Orient or Doncaster (all away) were more seminal than the win at your place.

You caught us during a glut of games too, so don't go blaming that old chestnut for your defeat. In case you didn't notice we were also in the FA Cup at the time. We just handled it better and beat you too.

It'll be you or Oldham to win the play-offs. We won't be in them.

How is drawing with Forest and Swansea choking ? they were always going to be close games. We were unlucky not to get anything out of the game today, it was just one of those days when the ball was not going to cross the line. I don't call that choking, i call it bad luck. :dunno:

How is drawing with Forest and Swansea choking ? they were always going to be close games. We were unlucky not to get anything out of the game today, it was just one of those days when the ball was not going to cross the line. I don't call that choking, i call it bad luck. :dunno:

Bad luck does not come into it, its playing with at least one striker( jevons) who is not good enough and scared to get in where it hurts. A decent striker and we would be up by now.....FACT....

Bad luck does not come into it, its playing with at least one striker( jevons) who is not good enough and scared to get in where it hurts. A decent striker and we would be up by now.....FACT....

So it's all Jevons fault again is it?

He is still our top scorer, with a strike rate better than the guy at Yeovil who you rated so highly.

So it's all Jevons fault again is it?

He is still our top scorer, with a strike rate better than the guy at Yeovil who you rated so highly.

Whatever :whistle2: you just keep following me round the board :whistle2: Obssesed with Stewart arent you :worship2::rofl2br:

You know i know and every City fan KNOWS that Jevons has been a total let down this season. He may have scored a couple more goals than Stewart but your mate at Yeovil has been playing in midfield. So all in all a good scoring record for a 34 year old playing his first season in that position.

Whatever :whistle2: you just keep following me round the board :whistle2: Obssesed with Stewart arent you :worship2::rofl2br:

You know i know and every City fan KNOWS that Jevons has been a total let down this season. He may have scored a couple more goals than Stewart but your mate at Yeovil has been playing in midfield. So all in all a good scoring record for a 34 year old playing his first season in that position.

Funny that such a top striker (by your own opinion) is that good that they play him in midfield???

Funny that such a top striker (by your own opinion) is that good that they play him in midfield???

Exactly, happens to a lot of top strikers when there experience is needed to help the younguns out. He fed Best for a couple of months, shame they couldnt have kept Jevons down there.

Exactly, happens to a lot of top strikers when there experience is needed to help the younguns out. He fed Best for a couple of months, shame they couldnt have kept Jevons down there.

Understand that they scored two today after he was substituted. :whistle:

Don't flatter yourself into thinking you've been the best team in the division after the first 11 games! As for beating you being the key result, it may have been key to you but I can't see it was particularly key to us. Arguably, for different reasons, I'd suggest Northampton, Oldham, Orient or Doncaster (all away) were more seminal than the win at your place.

You caught us during a glut of games too, so don't go blaming that old chestnut for your defeat. In case you didn't notice we were also in the FA Cup at the time. We just handled it better and beat you too.

It'll be you or Oldham to win the play-offs. We won't be in them.

Redtop. If we had beaten you in February we would now be on 74 points and you would be on 73. Which makes that win a key victory for you. Not too hard to follow surely?

And if you took the first eleven games off we would be top. Hypothetical, but just pointing out that it was our start that knackered us for auto.

I forgot you had a lot of games in February, fair do's. Our form dipped then and we lost 3 home games on the trot, partly due to players missing, but that's how it goes for everyone.

I am sure you will do enough to finish second, but it will get interesting if you lose to Yeovil and we win. The play-offs are a lottery. I think swansea might even sneak in and win them.

Archived