IGNORED

Starting In The Prem

Guest spudweiser30

Guest spudweiser30

i have just won promotion to the premiership by a close run thing, city notts forest and sunderland........sunderland most likely to go up as with notts, I'm not even meant to be in the top 6!!! it came to the last 5 games 9 points seperated sunderland in 1st and city in 3rd with notts one point above me.... sunderland lost the last 4 games putting them out of the auto promo positions, myself and notts won every game till the decider BRISTOL CITY Vs NOTTS FOREST(favourites)

game was #### the whole way through, but in the last 5 mins my players decided to wake up nad score some goals!! 85th peacock gets disallowed, 86th lita again disallowed 90th after i told everyone to go up for the last corner, luke steele my star buy of the last season crops up to get me the winner and hes the keeper!!!!

i won the league yay

ooo any good tatics for premiership???

I've kept to the same tactics that I've used in the lower leagues (can't remember exactly what they are at the moment). All I can remember is I'm playing 4-4-2. Finished 11th or 12th in my first season (terrible run-in :@ )

Guest spudweiser30

i think i will try the same and stick with what i got seems to work i beat arsenal 3-0 in the charity shield and they won the premiership by 30 pts so i must have a cracking side or arsenal played like the dogs b$%^&*s

Guest spudweiser30

i stuck with my 4-4-2 and it seems to be working wonders 1st seasons in the premiership played 13 w-13 l-0 d-0!!!! scored something like 48 and have had 3 scored against me yay... got a striker by the name of Dean Shiels or something, not great stats but picked him up on a free and he has scored 15 in 10 so far, and is now worth over 3.1million and its really early in the season.. though mind you all my players have gone up in value, lita is worth 6.5million and peacock 4million

Archived