IGNORED

Forest Versus The Dead Men

greenun

Is it possible for relegated Brentford to take anything from their home game against Forest this Saturday?

I say no - 3 points to Forest.

What say you?

There is a theory that a relegated side plays with a relaxed attitude. Certainly, there is massive pressure on Forest to get a result, and none on the Bees. Maybe, just maybe, that would work in our favour.

Is it possible for relegated Brentford to take anything from their home game against Forest this Saturday?

What say you?

Possibly.

Now that they're down, the pressure is off.

Very often you see a team get better results once their fate is decided.

With Forest struggling as much, if not more than us, another draw??? :pray:

What say you?

forest will think it will be an easy win ( we hope ) and lose.

brentford have nothing to lose and their players will be fighting for a contract and places

for next season.don't underestimate brentford. their manager will have them in the right frame of

mind to win the game

At the end of this it is irrelevant what Forest do or don't. We are currently 4 points clear, if we mess it up, it's our fault pure and simple.

I don't want us to be shifting responsibility onto other teams performances, good or bad - I just want us to WIN OUR LAST FEW ****IN' GAMES!!!!!

Cant see Brentford getting a result there, no manager, relegated.........and one of the favorites for promotion coming to town. don't see them getting jack Saturday.

There again, as always its in OUR hands, we gotta win, and not worry about anyone else. Rather be palying Yeovil than a bottom six side, our record aint too good against those sort of sides.

Cant see Brentford getting a result there, no manager, relegated.........and one of the favorites for promotion coming to town. don't see them getting jack Saturday.

There again, as always its in OUR hands, we gotta win, and not worry about anyone else. Rather be palying Yeovil than a bottom six side, our record aint too good against those sort of sides.

Our record aint to great in local derbys!!

Archived