IGNORED

Confused?

Port Said Red

Absolutely spot on.

Let's look back to the last time we only scored 1 goal in 3 league games.

City 0-1 Cheltenham

S****horpe 1-0 City

City 1-1 Huddersfield

Our record in the following four league games?

W4 D0 L0 F7 A1 Pts 12

I'll take that thank you very much.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN WE HAVE THAT! Even 2 wins and 2 draws will be good enough to take us up.

Just out of interest do you know who scored the goals in that time? Its not a dig just curious. I agree on the whole I am not reaching for the panic button yet, lets just take it one game at a time as it stands we are better off than we were two weeks ago that makes me happy. :)

Blackpool away: 1-0: Wayne Andrews

Brighton away: 2-0: Phil Jevons (2)

Northampton home: 1-0: Kevin Betsy

Chesterfield away: 3-1: Richard Keogh, Lee Johnson, David Noble.

Nice spread there. In past seasons we have alwasy complained that our midfield don't score and now they do we moan our strikers don't score. :laugh:

Whatever happend to Andrews did he go back?

Its about time we had goals coming from all over. Including defence!

He's got Patella Tendonitis (tendonitis in the kneecap). He went back to Coventry as he was ruled out for the season. Looks as though he is wanted by Iain Dowie when he retunrs to fitness so we could miss out on him unfortunately.

Nice spread there. In past seasons we have alwasy complained that our midfield don't score and now they do we moan our strikers don't score. :laugh:

yes he went back as he was injured.

i've always been arguing that scoring goals from all over is better than just relying on strikers to score everything

• Admin

He was sent back to Coventry with what appears to me to be a "convenient" injury after he was embarassingly withdrawn after only 20 mins or so at Brighton ;)

Archived