IGNORED

Stewart

BS10 RED

Little old this subject i know but was talking to a yeovil fan (who still loves jevons for some reason ) and she was talking to stewy today and he was supposed to of said he will love to score past us this saturday. What are most people going to do clap hi or boo him?

Little old this subject i know but was talking to a yeovil fan (who still loves jevons for some reason ) and she was talking to stewy today and he was supposed to of said he will love to score past us this saturday. What are most people going to do clap hi or boo him?

unless he scores goal of the season, prob wise not to applaude him. Think he will get constant booes. When push comes to shove and 3 pts is very important, remember Cureton's poor performances when he was booed for all his game time? He had to be substituted.

For me, he didn't live up to expectations. Rumours have it of a player who liked a drink or two, boo him...

unless he scores goal of the season, prob wise not to applaude him. Think he will get constant booes. When push comes to shove and 3 pts is very important, remember Cureton's poor performances when he was booed for all his game time? He had to be substituted.

For me, he didn't live up to expectations. Rumours have it of a player who liked a drink or two, boo him...

No point, if he loved City like he professed to, he will want us to be successful and he will want to do his best for his current employers.

Glad he is off our wage bill, did nothing here of note except fall out with GJ. I still smell gas.

I am more concerned with getting performances out of OUR players. Yeovil and Stewart are just another obstacle to overcome on the road to promotion.No more, no less. :goingup: :goingup: :city::city:

although i have nothing against stewart, i think boo him, boo him & boo him if it puts him off his game then its working and better for us, cause he will be up for it id imagine.

But the bigger picture is 3 vital points needed, so lets put the majority of our effort behind our boys and sing them to the chamionship

I was pondering this one. If Stewart is a city fan then if he didn't display the same effort as we would have done given the opportunity then he deserves to be slated. If on the other hand things just didn't work out and he feels genuine remorse at that then he deserves our sympathy.

Hard to know which one is the truer of the two.

ah but we booed cureton when he was at Reading. Guess what? he played a blinder and scored 2 (i think) past us and then proceeded to run past the fans holding his hand to his ear.

That shut us up.

ah but we booed cureton when he was at Reading. Guess what? he played a blinder and scored 2 (i think) past us and then proceeded to run past the fans holding his hand to his ear.

That shut us up.

also we gave Philips constant booing and jeering at the Memorial ground and - I have to admit - he played very well and was not put off in the slightest...so booing could inspire an experienced player like Stewart to play well.

Probably best to just ignore him.no boos , but no applause when his name is read out either. just focus on cheering on OUR OWN LADS !

FWIW....when Cureton had to be subbed it was mainly the "Pedo Pedo" chants which got to him - not the booing !

CodeRed

That shut us up.

What game was that? I seem to remember him scoring for Reading against the sags and cupping his hands to his ear thereby upsetting the blue few, but I cannot recall him scoring against us although I may well be mistaken.

P.S. if you run the spell check Cureton comes out as Cretin!! :rofl2br:

Stewart's a little bugger and I reckon it's odds on that if he plays tomorrow he'll do everything he can to wind up City fans.

I remember last season's home game with Huddersfield Town (which we won 2-0 just before Xmas) that Stewart played in and remember at the time thinking what nobs the Hudders fans were. My reasoning? The torrent of abuse they gave Marcus Stewart (Marcus Stewart, what a w@#~er etc) despite earlier that season having voted him 'Huddersfield Town's greatest ever player' or something to that effect.

I remember it was because Stewart got a booking in that game, I believe for dissent, and his general attitude throughout the game towards Hudders players stank.

Expect more of the same attitude from Stewart tomorrow, guaranteed he gets booed off by City fans.

Stewart's a little bugger and I reckon it's odds on that if he plays tomorrow he'll do everything he can to wind up City fans.

Stewarts problem was not with the City fans - after all he is one - it was with Johnson. As is always the case when a player doesn't get along with any manager, its the player who leaves.

Stewart doesn't have anything to prove to anyone imo.He's been there and done it during a very successfull career.

Marcus may feel that he'd like to get one over on Johnson by scoring for Yeovil but if he does I hope he doesn't get booed.

Anyway.....I don't think he's been starting for Yeovil recently so he may not even play tomorrow.

• Admin

That shut us up.

Not all of you it didn't. Some of your lot decided for this heinous crime he must be reported to the authorities.

Stewarts problem was not with the City fans - after all he is one - it was with Johnson. As is always the case when a player doesn't get along with any manager, its the player who leaves.

Stewart doesn't have anything to prove to anyone imo.He's been there and done it during a very successfull career.

Marcus may feel that he'd like to get one over on Johnson by scoring for Yeovil but if he does I hope he doesn't get booed.

Anyway.....I don't think he's been starting for Yeovil recently so he may not even play tomorrow.

I am 100% sure he will start just to wind the city boys up!

Give him hell, play our game and laugh at him

Let's wait and see. Given the chance he will wind the City fans up. Just because he's a City fan doesn't mean we have to like him and it doesn't mean he has to get along with us!

He'll love being the bad boy tomorrow and I fully expect his true side to come through, as it did when he faced his old team Hudders last season.

although i have nothing against stewart, i think boo him, boo him & boo him if it puts him off his game then its working and better for us, cause he will be up for it id imagine.

But the bigger picture is 3 vital points needed, so lets put the majority of our effort behind our boys and sing them to the chamionship

You actually think booing someone puts them off there game :rofl2br: .Would it not make you more determind to play better ? it would me.

Name me these ex City players who are lifelong fans ?

It doesn't matter if he's a City 'fan' or not. Recently he told the EP that he doesn't care if City go up or not.

I'm suggesting Stewart should be booed, just making a prediction that he will try and wind up the home fans if given the opportunity.

I can't believe some City fans still think that Stewart is the messiah. He's not, he's a c**k.

It doesn't matter if he's a City 'fan' or not. Recently he told the EP that he doesn't care if City go up or not.

I'm suggesting Stewart should be booed, just making a prediction that he will try and wind up the home fans if given the opportunity.

I can't believe some City fans still think that Stewart is the messiah. He's not, he's a c**k.

urrrrmmmmm, the original poster bought Stewart into it, you go ahead and BOO and BOO :clapping: .It always puts players off doesnt it :whistle2: .

Sticks and stones.......... :sleeping:

Name me these ex City players who are lifelong fans ?

players like Joe Burnell, Jason Fowler, Matt Bryant, Aaron Brown

either way, the way he spoke in the press recently, and his "celebrations" while at the gas say enough for me about his "love for city" if he cared that much he would have given more effort while he was playing here, when if fact he was the most over-rated, over-paid pile of pap we have had for years!

You actually think booing someone puts them off there game :rofl2br: .Would it not make you more determind to play better ? it would me.

i believe he will be aprehensive about tomorrows game and probably unsure what kind of reception hes going to get. so yes i do believe it could effect his game.

Archived