IGNORED

Andy Smith Thread

freezer

Well at least the fishes do get some sleep, not spending all night mumbling away on the otib. Piranhas'd give you a bitey attack.

I'm off to see the fishes, the wonderful fishes of Briz,

Because because because because because,

Because they go to bed at what is generally agreed upon to be a reasonable time at which to call it a night and don't end up all tired and moody in the morning blaming the otib for their haggard appearance,

Let's hope they can point me on the path to some decent sleeping patterns and lyrics which keep to the tune.

Ta-the.

Edit: Ta-D a becomes Ta-the? Well that's gone and spoilt it all now.

Kids eh. Too much shandy again methinks.

I am really hurt and upset that the topic of this thread has been hi-jacked and turned into a film appraisal debate.

Perhaps another sub-forum or forum for the film critics could be set up to keep them amused.

Come on Andy, score today.

ps You're funny

Where'd you get 0/72 from?

Smith has started 11 league games in England, mostly on loan and spread out over 5 years, with around double that number of cameo sub appearances. He's never had a run in any English side.

The bloke's barely played 3x90 minutes for us and in the time he's been on the pitch he's looked more useful than any of our strikers. He'd be off the mark if Enoch had anything remotely like a football brain.

From what I've seen of him I believe he will score goals with reasonable regularity if he gets a run in the side because his movement is excellent and he has a little burst of pace - that's more than half the battle.

From memory:

21 Starts

33 Subs

18 Internationals

Hope this helps

Cant knock that comment Nibor.

Hopefully Johnson uses a little common sense and starts him

I've cleared up the 72 apperances and, if you read my posts & replies about the team for Yeovil, you'll see I've suggested we select Smith to start.Mainly down to the fact that he makes intelligent runs and could link up well with Jevo in particular.Defending from the front is another key factor but, at the end of the day, he won't get a contract without two or three goals before now and the end of the season.

Kids eh. Too much shandy again methinks.

I am really hurt and upset that the topic of this thread has been hi-jacked and turned into a film appraisal debate.

Perhaps another sub-forum or forum for the film critics could be set up to keep them amused.

Come on Andy, score today.

ps You're funny

''Really hurt and upset'' ?

I'm sorry we managed to cause you such turmoil. Bastards us.

Archived