IGNORED

If the worst happens

BS10 RED

I'm not sure about that - a few of my mates who have been regulars for 20+ years have started drifting away and aren't regulars this season - due mainly to the smoking ban and the quality of the football. Judging by the empty spaces around me there are a lot like them. Getting to the champs might bring them back but if not I think our attendances will take a hit next season.

I found the last playoffs depressing, not only because we lost but because of the number of middle class muppets who decided they were city fans for a day.

I know this wasn't the point of your post but I'd probably fit into the "middle-class" category and am a season ticket holder who has followed City all over the country for years. Does this make me a muppet? :D

I agree that I think that if we are nearly-men again this season then we will see a bit of a slump in attendances, especially considering that at that City Foundation launch SL committed himself to raising season ticket prices next season whatever our final league position.

I know this wasn't the point of your post but I'd probably fit into the "middle-class" category and am a season ticket holder who has followed City all over the country for years. Does this make me a muppet? :D

I agree that I think that if we are nearly-men again this season then we will see a bit of a slump in attendances, especially considering that at that City Foundation launch SL committed himself to raising season ticket prices next season whatever our final league position.

Hate to break this to you but if you live in Bedminster you almost certainly don't fit my definition of middle class. As a season ticket holder (as I am) then you obviously aren't a muppet

Archived