IGNORED

Gulp!

Antman

I've been let down by this damn club more times than I care to remember,

I try and not care, I try and relax and let it just happen

I try not to build my hopes up, just in case of those moments when it all turns to dust yet again and dribbles through your clutching fingers.

but yet again here I am nervous as a virgin in a brothel, willing the buggers to get the points today.

Its obviously written that old Ciderbelly Stewart will score, yeah whatever fatboy. So we must score more

Boys, it's up to you.

The cat died years ago, sick of being booted after another frustrating seasons end.

I'm not allowed to beat the wife

and I never was a good drinker.

If we c**k this one up, its crack cocaine for me.

I've been let down by this damn club more times than I care to remember,

I try and not care, I try and relax and let it just happen

I try not to build my hopes up, just in case of those moments when it all turns to dust yet again and dribbles through your clutching fingers.

but yet again here I am nervous as a virgin in a brothel, willing the buggers to get the points today.

Its obviously written that old Ciderbelly Stewart will score, yeah whatever fatboy. So we must score more

Boys, it's up to you.

The cat died years ago, sick of being booted after another frustrating seasons end.

I'm not allowed to beat the wife

and I never was a good drinker.

If we c**k this one up, its crack cocaine for me.

:crying: so full of emotion

:winner_third_h4h: Today is the day! :sign09: :goingup:

Nothing less than a win is good enough.This needs to be the first of 3 wins that will take us up.

We can and WILL do it if the right team comes out onto the pitch. By that I don't just mean team selection, but belief and pride. We have got a team good enough to do it, probably the strongest team we've had for a long time. If the 11 players selected today go out and play to the best of their ability, we will win - have no doubt.

Yeovil are going to be up for, the question is, are we? I'm confident that the answer to that question is yes.....

COME ON YOU REDSSSSSSSS :englandsmile4wf: :goingup: :banana::city: :sofa:

Archived