IGNORED

Player Of The Season

MarcusX

Carey for me although if there is a "most improved player" then Basso would pick that one up. Bit of a shame that all the contenders are either GK, Defenders or Midfielders. Who would be our attacker of the season??????????? Jevo or Showunmi I suppose - best just stick to player then :no:

McCombe for me has been immense all season. Carey has rocketed into the reckoning with his performances of late, but Boom Boom has been consistent throughout, whereas Carey's disciplinary record has sometimes found him wanting.

Yesterday though, Carey had as good a game as i've seen for many years from a central defender. Absolutely phenomenal!

As for nominations, how do we vote? I'm a bronze member, but haven't had a ballot form or anything...?

I understand that Supporters Club members are being given ballot papers in the Dolman Exhibition Hall. Robbored may be able to confirm.

Supporters Trust members will be sent info very shortly on how they can vote. They will be able to vote online or by completing a ballot slip.

Unfortunatley it is one vote per person which means that if you are a member of both the Supporters Club and the Trust you will only be allowed to vote once.

I joined the supporters trust on line, but never seem to have had any confirmation, is this correct?

It would be Basso, Boom, Boom, Carey, Noble for me...

The defence deserve really credit for the whole season and Basso like every keeper has made the odd error, but has gained us a heck of a lot of points by making blinding saves that should have cost us points and wins...

Just think back to the errors made by the last keeper...

McCombe for me, Carey a very close second

I agree. Louis has been great, especially in the big games (Forest, Swansea and Yeovil). Jamie has been consistant

throughout the season, especially in away games (Donny, Brighton and Oldham).

Closely followed by LJ and Jamie McAllister. Richard Keogh has been our most improved player IMO.

Archived