IGNORED

Two Wins From Three

Robbored

Suprise no-one has posted this yet.

Max points now possible for Forest is 84 and Blackpool 83 so to put it simply City need another 6 points to reach 85 which would make promotion mathematically certain.Thats assuming that B'pool and Forest win all three remaining games.

Max points now possible for Forest is 84 and Blackpool 83 so to put it simply City need another 6 points to reach 85 which would make promotion mathematically certain.Thats assuming that B'pool and Forest win all three remaining games.

yes the pressure is definitely on the two chasing teams, winning three games in a row when nothing else will do is going to be tough for either of them.

Neither Bournemouth or the City Old Boys will roll over next week.

Where are they going to come? Ideally at Carlisle and Millwall but Carlisle have not lost in 5 games and are going well whilst Millwall have upset Forest amongst a few others in the last couple of weeks. Rotherham at Home should be 3 points but would be nice for it to be sorted by then

Where are they going to come? Ideally at Carlisle and Millwall but Carlisle have not lost in 5 games and are going well whilst Millwall have upset Forest amongst a few others in the last couple of weeks. Rotherham at Home should be 3 points but would be nice for it to be sorted by then

BB has pointed out in another post that Carlisles last six home results are not as impressive and we have won some pretty tough away games ourselves this season. Oldham, Blackpool etc, a draw wouldn't be the end of the world either.

It would be useful as well if the results this weekend killed off Millwall's faint play off hopes, before we go there the following week. (Ironically a win for Carlisle would be one of the results that would do that)! :blink:

6 unbeaten. In order, most recent first:

Rotherham away: won 1-0

Bournemouth home: won 3-1

Port Vale away: won 2-0

Tranmere away: won 2-0

Gillingham home: won 5-0

Huddersfield home: drew 1-1

Enough said really!

We'll take 3 points, get promotion at millwall, then the championship at home to Rotherham!

Championes, championes, howay howay howay!

I'd rather play against a team who are going for promotion - hence trying to win than a team who are scrapping for "that point they need to save themselves from going down". They will come at us.

We seem to struggle against teams who put 5 across the back and want a draw (as do most team really)

As for 5 wins on the bounce.... well all good runs come to an end!!! They must be due a defeat!!

I predict - draw at Carlise, win at Millwall, Win against Rotherham

Promotion is a possibility this weekend!

IF we win, IF forest lose and Blackpool fail to win, WE ARE PROMOTED!

Oh yes please - straight to offy to get couple of champers for trip home

Although deep down I expect Forest & Blackpool to draw which will result in us needing just 1 point to be certain but more or less there (I think)

WE WILL WIN AT CARLISLE - the team are too close to let it go now - they proved this with the attitude & display against Yeovil

Believe

I don't think we should be daunted.

Just remember Milwall have been whipping boys for alot of the season, and Carlisle have only just come up.

If we show no fear, like at Oldham and just steam into them from the first minute.

I think we'll go unbeaten.

However, think we need to stick to the 5 man midfield for that to happen.

I'm also surprised that no one has posted that we could go up this saturday if we win and forest lose (would create a 7 point gap with only six to play for). Don't understand why people keep going on about blackpool, they are irrelevent.

I cant personally see Forest losing this weekend. Blackpool may fail to win. Who have blackpool got? I know forest are at home to bournemouth.

Blackpool are away to Cheltenham this Sat. Then home to S****horpe, and away to Swansea on the last day.

Can't see them winning all those!

I'm also surprised that no one has posted that we could go up this saturday if we win and forest lose (would create a 7 point gap with only six to play for). Don't understand why people keep going on about blackpool, they are irrelevent.

don't think they are irrelevent,strange things happen at the end of seasons ( hopefully not though). We do have 2 very tough away games coming up and the fat lady aint singing yet :shocking:

Also, IF :fingerscrossed: Forest draw and IF :fingerscrossed: we win on sat we'll have 6 points on them with only 6 to play for. We'd only require 1 point from teo games in that scenario.

Plus, why is it presumed Forest will do over Bournemouth on sat? Their last 6 reads;

P6 W3 D2 L1 F9 A6

They've beat Millwall (H), Tranmere (H) and Rotherham (A), drawn with Swansea (H) and Bradford (H), only losing to an inform Carlisle (A).

That is far from shoddy work, considering that since in the second half of the season Forest have not beaten any of those teams (lost to Millwall and Carlisle, drew with Tranmere, Rotherham, Swansea and Bradford).

And while both us and Forest's strikers have stuttered Bournemouth have a striker with 6 goals in his past 11 games. He is also an ex-Notts County young un and from the same stable as Leon Best, so he might just be looking to make a name for himself in front of his old mates.

I think we much underestimate the Cherries ability to do us a favour next game.

Archived