IGNORED

Typical Biased Evil Post

Just got todays Evil Post (i know i know but like to read about the boys on a monday)

the back page is 90% about them scummers from little Somalia

and 10% about us 4 point clear on the verge of the championship what do we have to do to get some decent coverage???

then the Green un supplement in the middle the Headline ; In with a shout but its only a draw for rovers

What is going on ??????

why wont they give us some of the credit we are due ???

the best prefoming side in a 100 mile radius and still they wont big us up

end of rant

Just got todays Evil Post (i know i know but like to read about the boys on a monday)

the back page is 90% about them scummers from little Somalia

and 10% about us 4 point clear on the verge of the championship what do we have to do to get some decent coverage???

then the Green un supplement in the middle the Headline ; In with a shout but its only a draw for rovers

What is going on ??????

why wont they give us some of the credit we are due ???

the best prefoming side in a 100 mile radius and still they wont big us up

end of rant

Becasue we arent rioting, thats why we don't get coverage! Although, to be fair, GWR is the same but biased towards city.

They are saving their ink for Millwall and the potential trouble, heaven forbid City get promoted and there is a carnival atmosphere and no sign of trouble! They may have to use ink to sing our praises, there is always a first time for everything.

First time ever I'm taking a flag to an away game at Millwall for our promotion party. going to be a great atmosphere that day!

Will there be a mass pitch invasion at the Rotherham game do you think?

First time ever I'm taking a flag to an away game at Millwall for our promotion party. going to be a great atmosphere that day!

Unless by some miracle we win the title and we have to keep off the pitch for the trophy presentation, then yes I'm pretty sure there will be a pitch invasion, should we get promoted.

Unless by some miracle we win the title and we have to keep off the pitch for the trophy presentation, then yes I'm pretty sure there will be a pitch invasion, should we get promoted.

Mate, if City win the title or not the pitch will be swamped. been waiting 8 years for promotion, lets hope it's a great day, see you in the centre circle!

I will be there, tear in eye, hands aloft. I plan on it being a beautiful spring day drinking until Sunday and not being able to hold down solida until at least Tuesday......

I will be there, tears down cheeks (from happines), banging headache and sore throat form singing and cheering, and celebrating a promotion to the championship. Iplan on drinknig like therse no tomorrow when we get promoted.

This question was raised on the Subcider forum.

1976 the club actually expected fans to go on the pitch at the end of both the Pompey and Notts Co games. PA announcements simply asked us to keep off until the game was finally over. The final 10 minutes saw fans standing between the white line and the fencing!

http://www.subcider.co.uk/subb/index.php?showtopic=525 8th photo down if you can access it to see US fans celebrating OUR club's success.

For the final game despite the heat I wore a big coat with long pockets. Inside was a bottle of champagne that I opened at the final whistle of the Notts Co game. If you were hit by the cork I do apologise. Went on the pitch holding my bottle and the Police and Stewards smiled! A PC simply stood near each goalpost to ensure no one tried swinging on the cross bar etc. Yes the coppers did have a swig of champagne when I offered it.

Archived