IGNORED

Russell Slade - Sore Loser

Rudolf Hucker

Western Daily Press

Makes no mention of the disallowed goals though.

Said it on Radio Bristol after the game on the Twentyman talkback.

Also said how they can handle losing but not losing the players through some of the challenges our players made etc etc

How Forest and City can handle losing three players but little Yeovil couldn't..

Said it on Radio Bristol after the game on the Twentyman talkback.

Also said how they can handle losing but not losing the players through some of the challenges our players made etc etc

How Forest and City can handle losing three players but little Yeovil couldn't..

WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAH! Someone better help him pick those toys and that dummy up off the floor! Or help clear up that milk he's spilt!

You lost fair and square, we played you off the park. Admit it and deal with it!

Guest ashtonyate

It looked a pen on the TV but i think the ref felt guilty over our disallowed goal I think its hard on Yeovil to sent a player off for a slightly miss timed tackle

WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAH! Someone better help him pick those toys and that dummy up off the floor! Or help clear up that milk he's spilt!

You lost fair and square, we played you off the park. Admit it and deal with it!

Well he wouldn't blame himself for their average performance now would he. We beat them fair and square Saturday, just like they beat us fair and square earlier in the season. He's feeling the pressure to maintain a playoff spot, all this talk of injustice is a joke, and anyone their Saturday would say the same, we dominated that match from the start.

Whatever your views of Russell Slade, and you are entitled to them, he has taken Yeovil further than GJ would have done and without the funding taht City have available.

Next season you may see that GJ is not the genius he likes to be portrayed as. Be careful - don't let loyalty deter the board from making the right decisons otherwise you may be playing a League game against the sags (well, maybe that's a bit too harsh).

FWIW, I thought the ref was a bit of a homer but aren't they all? Teams with larger squads can afford to find out what the ref will let them get away with. Smaller squads are briefed differently.

I wonder if you'll be playing Leeds United next season.

:)

S

Whatever your views of Russell Slade, and you are entitled to them, he has taken Yeovil further than GJ would have done and without the funding taht City have available.

Next season you may see that GJ is not the genius he likes to be portrayed as. Be careful - don't let loyalty deter the board from making the right decisons otherwise you may be playing a League game against the sags (well, maybe that's a bit too harsh).

FWIW, I thought the ref was a bit of a homer but aren't they all? Teams with larger squads can afford to find out what the ref will let them get away with. Smaller squads are briefed differently.

I wonder if you'll be playing Leeds United next season.

S

were you one of the yeovil fans wearing a jesters hat in the east end?

i think its time you took it off.

Teams with larger squads can afford to find out what the ref will let them get away with. Smaller squads are briefed differently.

What a bizzare comment???

I took a look at the Yeovil forum. They all seem to be blaming the ref because he was a prem ref and he was biase against Yeovil because they used to play non leauge football.

What sore loser with massive chips on the shoulder about being the little club, it reminds me of the gas who goes on about being a family club with no money.

I would like to point out to Yeovil and the gas that when they beat us we the fans took it with good grace and many of us on here said the best team won on the day.

Something to think about Yeovil and Rovers fans.

I would like to point out to Yeovil and the gas that when they beat us we the fans took it with good grace and many of us on here said the best team won on the day.

You jest! This forum has been very entertaining when we and the gas have beaten you. The immediate reaction is that LJ is a crap player and only plays because of his dad and also that Lansdowne hasn't a clue.

On the subject of the ref, there were a number of decisions that went against us, but even so City were the better team. One good example is where Liam Fontaine took down Chris Cohen after the whistle had gone for offside and probably putting him out for the rest of the season with a leg injury.

Good luck in the hunt for auto promotion.

On the subject of the ref, there were a number of decisions that went against us, but even so City were the better team. One good example is where Liam Fontaine took down Chris Cohen after the whistle had gone for offside and probably putting him out for the rest of the season with a leg injury.

Fontaine got the ball first but your guy got caught with the follow through, a little unlucky. I haven't seen Fontaine make a dirty challenge since he came here.

You jest! This forum has been very entertaining when we and the gas have beaten you. The immediate reaction is that LJ is a crap player and only plays because of his dad and also that Lansdowne hasn't a clue.

Good luck in the hunt for auto promotion.

The comment RE: the Liam Fontaine challenge is interesting.

I'm not sure if it was before or after the whistle actually went, but I'm damned sure both players were committed and still going for the ball, and even more sure Fontaine timed his tackle to absolute perfection and took the ball.

I'm confident enough to say if you watched it again you'd agree with me.

I'm from Somerset so good on Yeovil, I've always wanted them to do well and continue to wish them well in all they do. If we go up in 2nd, I would be delighted if Yeovil managed to go up through the play-offs, it would be a marvellous achievement and something nobody really expected pre-season. I have plenty of friends who are Yeovil fans and I always wish them well, and they all took their defeat in good grace.

I agree though, a lot of them do have some kind of chip on their shoulder. Particularly that Robin from Wincanton that pipes up on Radio Bristol every so often.

But full credit to Yeovil, I hope they continue to be successful. If they want to hold some kind of bizarre grudge against us then good luck to them I say; I'd prefer us to do the talking on the pitch. And on Saturday, we certainly did that.

the cattle shed you call the East End.

At least we give our away fans a roof.

One good example is where Liam Fontaine took down Chris Cohen after the whistle had gone for offside and probably putting him out for the rest of the season with a leg injury.

Yet he still finished the game and your manager himself said;

"But I cannot say when they will be available at this moment in time.

"We just hope that they can recover sooner rather than later."

So where you get 'rest of the season' from is anyones guess.

Why is it Glovers come on here acting as if we are lording it up pre-game, predicting our demise for being too cocky, then moan and whine like the worst sort child when they lose. It seems to be everything except your performance that is to blame for us beating you by two clear goals! The ref, your small squad and our players cheating or even deliberatly injuring your team, everythings been trotted out so far! Even the Forest fans were more gracious than your lot.

And as for GJ being rubbish, you need you head fixing son. It's not too long back he was doing okay in your neck of the woods and I don't imagine you were complaining much then. Look to your own buisness and get your noses out of ours.

I was hoping that if we didn't meet you in the playoffs you might also get promoted, but after the pathetic posts surrounding this game I'm starting to reconsider. At least Forest, Oldham and Blackpool fans don't moan and bitch so much.

I wasn't wearing a hat of any kind but I was in the cattle shed you call the East End.

City were definitely the stronger team and deserved their win. Yeovil seemed to be affected by the heat much more than City. I just hope Yeovil get to Wembley for a play-off final.

S

It is better than getting wet dude ;)

were you one of the yeovil fans wearing a jesters hat in the east end?

i think its time you took it off.

You really do make me laugh. :rofl2br::rofl2br: .Your constant taking the P out of YT fans with the hats,etc,etc,.Was'nt it a mod on here(?)not long ago that was organising somthing of that nature for a game not long ago?,and that for the big City team!

You seem to forget,YT have been in this league for all of 2!! seasons,not 9,its about time you bloody went up!,and its taken half of the personel of the little club down the road that you all take the piss out of to do it!

That little club has probably had more success other than Wigan in the whole league of late,we cant just keep going up through the leagues!!

I came on here at the weekend and said it how it was,boys against men,City different class,but you don't stay in the top 6 for most of the season by being a crap side,we are a small club,small money,and after what happend last year anything other than relagation would be a bonus,after all we were cert favorites for the drop.

I will be dissapointed if we don't make the P/O's now after being there for so long,but i also wont be loseing any sleep about our 3rd season in this league if we don't. Yeovil certainly wont be on suicide watch,like other big places when things don't go right!

Good luck in the Championship. :clap::clap:

Archived