IGNORED

End Of Season Players Awards

Dollymarie

Thanks Dolly, should of read the whole thread first.. but didn't think of doing so.

One final question - Would people be allowed in late? Only the gf doesn't finish work in portishead untill around 6-30ish.

If you have a ticket I can't see a problem.

• SC&T Board Members

Copied from Marie's post this afternoon in the main forum below:

Just a final reminder about tonights awards. Doors open at 6:45, there are still some tickets left. Ring the ticket office, or any spare will be available on the door.

Players, Gary Johnson and Steve Lansdown will all be there. Watch a review of the season, ask the manager or Chairman a question, see who wins this years players awards, plus the new Fan of the year award (as voted by the players themselves) And if that isnt enough theres also a set from Fred Wedlock and a raffle. All for just £5!!

Did ask on another thread but as i have never been able to make any previous POTY awards since......god knows when. Are the players still ok with photos and shirt sighning tonight, leaving soon, either way cant wait for a cracking evening and proper showing of congrats to all involved, including us the 12th man

• SC&T Board Members
Did ask on another thread but as i have never been able to make any previous POTY awards since......god knows when. Are the players still ok with photos and shirt sighning tonight, leaving soon, either way cant wait for a cracking evening and proper showing of congrats to all involved, including us the 12th man

I'm sure they will be... they seemed to like the adulation post-match on Saturday!!

Archived