IGNORED

End Of Season Players Awards

Dollymarie

Just a reminder that tickets for the end of season players awards are now on general sale. The only way to get into the event in the Dolman hall is with a ticket.

You can buy tickets by ringing the ticket office on 0870 112 1897 and they are just £5.

If by some small miracle we are promoted (I darent say it yet sorry) then what a promotion party the evening will be.

The players, manager and other members of staff will all be there. There will be a review of the season showing our best moments, and obviously the awards themselves. Fred Wedlock will also be performing, and there will also be a raffle, prizes include a pair of premiership tickets of the winners choice, a laptop, and many others.

Get your tickets now for what should be a fantastic evening.

PM me if you have any questions. :city:

Just replied to a PM i received and so thought I would post it here.

The person who PM'ed me was asking more about the evening and this is what I said, as it would seem its not clear to people how much the event will have changed from previous years. Anyone who came to the Supporters Trust launch night will remember what a great evening it was, and so think along the same lines as that.

Anyway heres the reply I gave

I'm glad you read it again, I can give you a full list of prizes for the raffle if you want, plus a full break down of the evening, personally when I went to the end of season awards last year, it didnt really do our season justice, the players were all grouped over to one side and didnt seem very approachable and it didnt seem very organised, this year believe me the show that Sounds commercial will put on will be worth the entry fee alone, but think about the fact that you can say you were there when we got promoted and say thanks to the players as well as see the player of the season and young player of the season get presented with their awards. Plus you will be able to vote on the goal of the season on the night as well.

Even I'm getting quite excited now!

Bump!

This years awards and now almost definitely promotion party will be vastly different from previous years. Just thought id remind everybody to get their tickets for this soon, as they are selling fast and the only way to get into this event is with a ticket. A fiver is more than a bargain for what the evening will consist of.

What an evening it will be, celebrating promotion with the players and manager.

Bump!

This years awards and now almost definitely promotion party will be vastly different from previous years. Just thought id remind everybody to get their tickets for this soon, as they are selling fast and the only way to get into this event is with a ticket. A fiver is more than a bargain for what the evening will consist of.

What an evening it will be, celebrating promotion with the players and manager.

Just to let everyone know that the votes are now in and counted - but only the SC secretary knows who the winners are!

As Dolly says - the POY awards are on the 8th May at 7.30pm in the DEH and are ticket only - just a fiver for an evenings entertainment with all the players and management there.Hopefully it will be a promotion party!

There will be a DVD revue of the season - professionally edited and shown on large screens with commentry from Dave Lloyd who is MC for the evening.

There is also a Q&A session with Gary Johnson along with a great raffle with top prizes.The evening will be rounded off with a session from Fred Wedlock.

Tickets are available from the ticket office at AG and also from the SC office on Mondays and Thursdays.If any remain tickets will available at the Rotherham game in the DEH.

I'm not usually one for being positive, proactive or behind anything but this is a great idea.

1 suggestion though. It'd be nice if you invited all the players who made a significant contribution to our succesful season, even the players not at the club anymore. *Cough* Scott Brown *Cough* and any other appropriate people.

I was thinking. Either get them this afternoon after work, or get them tomorrow morning before i get on the coach. Reckon they will still be on sale tomorrow morning?

I'm sure they will be the ticket office will be open due to the rugby being on tomorrow. Go get em!!

I was thinking. Either get them this afternoon after work, or get them tomorrow morning before i get on the coach. Reckon they will still be on sale tomorrow morning?

I'm not sure the ticket office wil be open in the morning (cos of the rugby and everything) so I would get them after work today. Plus IF we do win at Millwall I'm pretty sure they will be flying out.

Lisa we really must stop copying eachother. I'd ring the ticket office and check, although I got one from the shop yesterday when I was in there.

I'm sure they will be the ticket office will be open due to the rugby being on tomorrow. Go get em!!

I'm not sure the ticket office wil be open in the morning (cos of the rugby and everything) so I would get them after work today. Plus IF we do win at Millwall I'm pretty sure they will be flying out.

Lisa we really must stop copying eachother. I'd ring the ticket office and check, although I got one from the shop yesterday when I was in there.

Cheers girls. Much appreciated. Yeah i'll ring them at 9 when they open to check then let people know in case they wanna do the same as me.

Are there still tickets available because i have only just found out about this and would be very interested in going :fingerscrossed:

Yes there are. You can either get them from the club ticket office, from Trust members at their meeting on Thursday at the Ship or in the Dolman Hall before the game on Saturday.

I think there will be a bit of a rush on though, especially if we win on Saturday... :clapping:

Yes there are. You can either get them from the club ticket office, from Trust members at their meeting on Thursday at the Ship or in the Dolman Hall before the game on Saturday.

I think there will be a bit of a rush on though, especially if we win on Saturday... :clapping:

I got mine and my mates on Friday afternoon. Ticket numbers 709 and 710. So still about 1000 left i think.

Wouldn't worry about anyone on here believing we can win on saturday.........PESIMISTS!!!!!!!!!!

The DEH only holds 800 so I wouldnt be going by ticket numbers. However the reason your ticket numbers may be so high is because the first 400 or so tickets were printed off in one batch and given to SC and ST members to sell themselves.

There were 1000 tickets availble but I'm not sure how many have been sold yet.

They will be on sale in the DEH on Saturday by the programme seller near the bookies from about 1pm.

No, first come first served (doors open 6:45), although there will obviously be some seats reserved for the players/manager/etc and the nominees for Fan of the year. Check out Dave L's thread further down this page for more information.

There were 1000 tickets availble but I'm not sure how many have been sold yet.

They will be on sale in the DEH on Saturday by the programme seller near the bookies from about 1pm.

I got mine for me and my mate last friday (27th) and they were ticket number 709 and 710

No, first come first served (doors open 6:45), although there will obviously be some seats reserved for the players/manager/etc and the nominees for Fan of the year. Check out Dave L's thread further down this page for more information.

Miss Dolly, bit late I know but can I still get a few tickets for this ??

Tickets will be available on Tuesday from the ticket office, I'm not entirely sure how many there are left, and also because Tuesday is the day of the awards, I'm not sure how they will give the tickets out if people cant get down there during the day. Best advice I can give you until I find out more, (and I will find out for everbody tomorrow because yours isnt the only request ive had for tickets,) is to ring up on Tuesday. Will try and find out more tomorrow, but I know there were tickets spare on Saturday.

Will post again.

Archived