IGNORED

Pitch Invasion

G Block

• Admin
do you think there will be one against rotherham?

if so who would be the first player you would goto?

mine will have to be basso

Better hope he is the same end of the pitch !

You'll never catch him if he is infront of the Atyeo !

Sad thing with the tunnell in the Atyeo now, there is now where like the diresctors box for the team to come out and milk the applause

• Admin
Better hope he is the same end of the pitch !

You'll never catch him if he is infront of the Atyeo !

Sad thing with the tunnell in the Atyeo now, there is now where like the diresctors box for the team to come out and milk the applause

Except the directors box (when combined with a quick walk out the back of the Atyeo to the Williams)

Except the directors box (when combined with a quick walk out the back of the Atyeo to the Williams)

Exacly, Ian. A quick trot behind the Supershop and they can be up the steps into the director's box inside a minute. Here's hoping they are allowed to. What a special celebration that would be.

• SC&T Board Members
Exacly, Ian. A quick trot behind the Supershop and they can be up the steps into the director's box inside a minute. Here's hoping they are allowed to. What a special celebration that would be.

Easier still if they go down the old tunnel after the game ...

I'm going to run to the closest city player to me. Or the 1st 1 i can find.

At the end of the game all the players will run off the pitch at top speed for fear of being mobbed.It'll be very frightening to see thousands of fans trying to man hadle you.

On Saturday S****horpe fans invaded the pitch after beating Huddersfield 2-0 and securing promotion.

A friend (Hudds fan) took these photos.

Scunthorpecelebrations.jpg

Scunnypromoted.jpg

Looks like the Police and Stewards were ok....just keeping an eye on Huddersfield fans by the looks of things.

I hope the 'Gestappo' choose not to use the pepper spray this time.

RedLionLad, you have got it wrong, The police CS Spray you if your arnt on the pitch, they cs you if your on the terrace minding your own business, if you are on the pitch they wont attack you!!

Thats how A+S Police work!

I bet there'll be one who rugby tackles some small lad heading for his heroes.......Let's hope the following thousands of bigger lads step all over him.

(by accident, of course!)

• Admin

Thats even worse that them getting off the pitch - would be good to see the players up in the Willams stand just like teams in the past :winner_third_h4h:

At the end of the game all the players will run off the pitch at top speed for fear of being mobbed.It'll be very frightening to see thousands of fans trying to man hadle you.

what are you on about?

i remember andy llewelyn pissing himself laughing as someone tried to nick his shorts on the pitch

Archived