IGNORED

Millwall North Stand Upper

freezer

DB weve sold 2150 so explain that?

Explain what?

I thought you had 1,900 from what i read on here and other sites and was just looking for an explanation as for why.

I know you'd probably bang out the whole end if you were given the tickets.

Looking forward to it..........

Explain what?

I thought you had 1,900 from what i read on here and other sites and was just looking for an explanation as for why.

I know you'd probably bang out the whole end if you were given the tickets.

Looking forward to it..........

Main City site have confirmed all 2150 tickets have been sold for Millwall.

So you say the top tier holds 2300.

Origanally when it was stated we sold 1950, you posted that the 2 end blocks would be kept free.

So the extra 200 are where?

Main City site have confirmed all 2150 tickets have been sold for Millwall.

So you say the top tier holds 2300.

Origanally when it was stated we sold 1950, you posted that the 2 end blocks would be kept free.

So the extra 200 are where?

I am 99% certain that the top tier at Millwall holds 2,300. The end blocks are smaller as well. Who knows? Let Bristol in the bottom tier i say!!

Anyway, one thing i am 110% on, they would never allow Bristol City in the bottom tier of the New Den on our last game of the season when you need a win to go up.........the old bill are stupid but not that stupid!!!

I am 99% certain that the top tier at Millwall holds 2,300. The end blocks are smaller as well. Who knows? Let Bristol in the bottom tier i say!!

Anyway, one thing i am 110% on, they would never allow Bristol City in the bottom tier of the New Den on our last game of the season when you need a win to go up.........the old bill are stupid but not that stupid!!!

Thanks for that cocker!!!!

Take it u,ll be there?

Went to the old Den quite a few times....... :shocking: looking forward to it as its always a bit of a day out in "ald smokey" to.

Hope there aint no problems but i did note you saying "your lot will be out for this one".

Unfortunately, our lot tooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks for that cocker!!!!

Take it u,ll be there?

Went to the old Den quite a few times....... :shocking: looking forward to it as its always a bit of a day out in "ald smokey" to.

Hope there aint no problems but i did note you saying "your lot will be out for this one".

Unfortunately, our lot tooooooooooooooooooooo

Yeah mate, i'll be there.

Should be a proper football day, important game, big crowd, real old skool atmosphere.....looking forward to it

I don't make a habit of going on other team's sites but i like Bristol City, a real football club, proper fans........not many teams like ours about anymore.

Our 'lads' will be out for this one but as ive said a million times already, our proper firm will be looking for your lot and normal fans wont have a problem.....it's just that we've got a little pikie wannabe element that have tagged along now so watch out for them

Hopefully it'll be a fun day.........

Yeah mate, i'll be there.

Should be a proper football day, important game, big crowd, real old skool atmosphere.....looking forward to it

I don't make a habit of going on other team's sites but i like Bristol City, a real football club, proper fans........not many teams like ours about anymore.

Our 'lads' will be out for this one but as ive said a million times already, our proper firm will be looking for your lot and normal fans wont have a problem.....it's just that we've got a little pikie wannabe element that have tagged along now so watch out for them

Hopefully it'll be a fun day.........

Good on you pal, and have enjoyed yer postings!!!!!

There is no way the away fans can get to us as if they did they would fall and hurt themselves. A mate of mine went a few years ago and said when Murray scored one of their fans ran to get at the city fans and fell down the stairs!!! Tis safe.

you got the bugle yet mate?

anyone got a bugle so our Robins can blow the last post if we win at the Wall, and carlisley. :tongue: :trumpet:

I will definately have a "bulge" should we win...... :)

At last. So that explains the missing block syndrome, it's to accommodate the 'bulge factor' should we win promotion at the New Den. Thanks Arn.

Only problem now is, as I am in Block 21, is that a bulge exclusion zone.

Archived