IGNORED

Millwall North Stand Upper

freezer

Help please. A trivial point but it's bugging me, so if any ex new denners could educate me, it would be appreciated.

North Stand Upper on the tickets has 6 blocks, 21-26.

The North Stand Upper actually has 7 blocks, does anyone have the answer, please.

Last time I went, there was no segregation, but then there were only about 400 of us for a night match and we huddled in the middle of the stand.

Some of the locals were going potty in the stand to the left though, mostly giving the stewards grief and giving it the big one to City fans. Maybe they leave a block free to avoid confrontation?

Dunno :dunno:

Last time I went, there was no segregation, but then there were only about 400 of us for a night match and we huddled in the middle of the stand.

Some of the locals were going potty in the stand to the left though, mostly giving the stewards grief and giving it the big one to City fans. Maybe they leave a block free to avoid confrontation?

Hence my segregation comment. But with 1,950 (the whole stand) allocated, i cant see there being any segregation. Could just be a mis-print on the tickets.

There is no way the away fans can get to us as if they did they would fall and hurt themselves. A mate of mine went a few years ago and said when Murray scored one of their fans ran to get at the city fans and fell down the stairs!!! Tis safe.

Help please. A trivial point but it's bugging me, so if any ex new denners could educate me, it would be appreciated.

North Stand Upper on the tickets has 6 blocks, 21-26.

The North Stand Upper actually has 7 blocks, does anyone have the answer, please.

Does this help?

Millwall Stadium Plan

I count six blocks in the North Stand Upper numbered 21-26. Where did you get seven from?

i just don't understand why every website, even the city one says that away allocation is 4000, so why do we only have 1950, why cant we have the bottom aswell, and where have all the other seats gone?!!!

Because just imagine if we win promotion at millwall, and we have the bottom tier. Everyone will be on the pitch, thus ensuing a full scale riot!

i just don't understand why every website, even the city one says that away allocation is 4000, so why do we only have 1950, why cant we have the bottom aswell, and where have all the other seats gone?!!!

Forget about it mate.

They won't open the bottom tier after it kicked off against Derby, L'Pool & West Ham, especially for this one.

If you haven't got a ticket the only way to see this game is from their bit and good luck if you want to do that.Things have come on a lot at Millwall but not that much.

The top tier at our ground holds 2,300. You have only been given 1,900 because they don't want the end two blocks filled.

They would never in a million years give you the bottom tier

Ive been saying this but some people don't seem to listen. Either that or they want to go in there and risk getting battered.

The top tier at our ground holds 2,300. You have only been given 1,900 because they don't want the end two blocks filled.

They would never in a million years give you the bottom tier

On the back of my ticket there is a seating plan. 6 blocks block 26 is nearest the west stand and block 21 nearest the East stand (original names aren't they!). My tickets says I'm in block 21 so they have filled an 'end block' that you say won't happen?!

On the back of my ticket there is a seating plan. 6 blocks block 26 is nearest the west stand and block 21 nearest the East stand (original names aren't they!). My tickets says I'm in block 21 so they have filled an 'end block' that you say won't happen?!

don't get all confrontational mush, i was just going by what you lot have been saying.

The away end at Millwall holds 4000. 2,300 in the top tier. So if you've been given 1,900, they'll close off the two smaller blocks to the end....

....maybe you've got the whole tier, who knows.

Just spoke to a mate who said on Saturday, our main cozzer told him they are expecting lots of ticketless city fans.....maybe thats why you've not been given 2,300???

don't get all confrontational mush, i was just going by what you lot have been saying.

The away end at Millwall holds 4000. 2,300 in the top tier. So if you've been given 1,900, they'll close off the two smaller blocks to the end....

....maybe you've got the whole tier, who knows.

Just spoke to a mate who said on Saturday, our main cozzer told him they are expecting lots of ticketless city fans.....maybe thats why you've not been given 2,300???

Who's being confrontational, and I ain't anybodys 'mush' thanks! I happen to have already collected my ticket, many people haven't and so am purely stating what's on the ticket.

I don't think anyone seriously expected to be given the whole stand, although the demand is there. I was just commentating that it looks like, well according to the ticket anyway, that we have the whole of the upper tier, 6 blocks.

Ripping up their own seats too, if I remember correctly.

Archived