IGNORED

Millwall

Bubble

hi Arny...i remember going to the old den just after the luton riots..our club advised no one to travel at all...just the nutters went..there was about 30 of us..nightmare but back in them days we thought it was great !!..been there 3 times with the gas,but in the days when it was really an open ground where they just went where they wanted....one game was like a battleground with rovers surrounded and being forced down the terracing while doing so we were retreating in a semi circle ...hey like i said years ago...and that was inside the ground as well,what went on outsise was not nice..nice bunch of lads millwall ..i even know a gashead going just for the crack..i did warn him but he knows best eh?..if you want trouble they will oblige,so just don't be stupid..enjoy your day y,all...

PhilGas1 - are you aware that the word 'always' is spelt incorrectly in your signature? You might like to amend it to read something like: 'Gasheads are ALWAYS running on the pitch to attack Stoke City goalkeepers'.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Incidentally, you can drop the pretence now that City are on the brink of a glorious promotion and admit you are actually a Red; Your Strawman Sockpuppetry is fooling nobody.

If we do get up next season, there's going to be quite a few "high-risk" games. Cardiff, Stoke (hell on earth), Burnley (seriously backward that lot), Plymouth and possibly West Ham, Leeds, Sheff Utd, Wolves, Birmingham, West Brom & Hull.

British Transport Police will love that, won't they ? :bruce_h4h:

Re next weekend: Those who want trouble will probably find it. People have said that everyone who goes from our lot will be in the mood for a party. While this may be the case, I'd suggest the atmosphere may go a bit sour should we manage to mess up on the pitch.

Hopefully common sense prevails and the bottom tier of the away end is opened to away fans. Surely the police would rather a few hundred extra City fans were in that stand than the home end, or even worse wandering the streets of Peckham and Bermondsey for a couple of hours. You have to wander why the stand was split in to 2 tiers when it was built, as the ground would never sell out under the current arrangement.

Finally, what an absolutely genius piece of fixture scheduling from the Football League, well done lads ! :whistle2:

Archived