IGNORED

Enoch

boadle

I wasn't at the Yeovil game, but looking at the highlights, it appeared Enoch played well. He turned his man, made several good lay-offs, and had a good first touch. Unlucky not to score. Fair assessment?

His heading is woeful, for a giant man.

Without harping on about Andy Smith, I'd like to see Enoch and Smith given a chance (if not this season, perhaps in close season - although maybe starting against Rotherham) to create a partnership.

Thoughts?

I guess so, would be unfair on Jevo to be dropped at this stage.

He was dropped saturday, but more a casualty of the formation than anything i guess. ES did have a good game on saturday but , being hyper-critical, he could have done better, especially in the first half. The highlights showed his good work but there was still a lot of sloppy first touch etc that wasn`t seen. :fingerscrossed: we get up this tear it`s going to be an interesting close season to see what moves GJ makes in the forwards department.

PDG

Guest ashtonyate
Thought Showunmi had his best game for a long time on Saturday and at times yeovil struggled to contain him. I have been his fiercest critic on here but i am happy to hold my hands up and say it was a great performance from the big man. Long may it continue!

Its a funny thing peoples views i thought he was poor for most of the time he did not look interested in the game at all when we scored he played a bit better.

The thing with him is he want to play wide if we get some more forwards for next season i don't know if he is good enough to play wide and I question if he good enough to play in a higher division if we get an offer I think we should take it

Its a funny thing peoples views i thought he was poor for most of the time he did not look interested in the game at all when we scored he played a bit better.

The thing with him is he want to play wide if we get some more forwards for next season i don't know if he is good enough to play wide and I question if he good enough to play in a higher division if we get an offer I think we should take it

There were a number of occasions when the ball was played up to him only to come straight back again. Both Jevons and Smith would be better in for the role that 4-4-1-1 calls for. They would be better at holding the ball and bringing the midfield into play.

I don't agree about him not being interested, but he is a bit of a gentle giant at times. The only time I have really seen him get stuck in, was the game where he got a knock to his head early on (Bournemouth at home?). When he came back on he was so fired up he frightened me, let alone the Bournemouth players!

Many of us have watched Enoch for most of the season (when he's been fit) and you have to draw the conclusion that he's inconsistant.

On his day he's a handfull but imo he just doesn't produce the goods often enough. One good performance in four is about all we get from him.Thats not enough.

He must be a frustrating player to manage and to play with as you know he has the raw talent but he just doesn't show it frequently enough.Maybe its attitude, maybe Enoch thinks that 60% is enough but whatever it is he needs to get it sorted otherwise there won't be another City contract coming his way.

Why? Sentiment plays no part in the football world and the fact is that Jevons hasn't been doing the bizz - end of story.

We were talking about the Rotherham match/party. If we were already up I don't think GJ would play a fringe player, who has yet to hit the onion bag, in place of our top scorer.

Whatever you think of Jevo he's played the majority of the season & is one of the main contributors to our success.

Archived