IGNORED

The Murray Factor

Robbored

I hope that the City fans won't expect Murray (if he comes) to start scoring regularly as he did last season.I reckon part of the reason he went to Reading was that he felt that expectations for this season from the City faithful would be too high.

The same applies now.

One thing Murray would do is bring some pace and direct running and his influence with his bubbly persona in the squad would be a great boost.

But - we shouldn't expect too much from him.After all he's been struggling for a start at Reading,and maybe his confidence and form has suffered.

Agree with all of that. Obviously Murray wouldn't be as electric as he was last season. That was just a phenomenol year for him.

But aren't we all getting ahead of ourselves at the moment? This rumour has started on the forum. It's not in the press/media (as far as I know) and its coming from someone with an 'official source'. How many times have we all heard that and its not been true? It would be a wicked signing but like I said on another post I'll believe it when I see it!

The pressure on him would be enormous. If he plays well for us it would be good for him personally though, boost his confidence, therefore Reading would be happy if his form lifts. His value would increase if they were thinking of selling him.

If he fails to boost our promotion chances, he will never be slated by anyone at the Gate so he can't loose really.

If any of the loan rumours are true the board and Danny have made a good PR move, give the fans what they want, can't moan then can we?!

Agree with all of that. Obviously Murray wouldn't be as electric as he was last season. That was just a phenomenol year for him.

But aren't we all getting ahead of ourselves at the moment? This rumour has started on the forum. It's not in the press/media (as far as I know) and its coming from someone with an 'official source'. How many times have we all heard that and its not been true? It would be a wicked signing but like I said on another post I'll believe it when I see it!

Apparently it's in the WDP and GWR have also been mentioning it, so the media have got hold of it and I doubt they came on here to find it.

Archived